This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Helppoa
    User
    Member since April 06, 2019

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Ill put it to upload next night (this night u know) and i cant claim my other account.

Helppoa
    Without claiming your other account we will not review your video. 

Scavenger
    But still made me tryhard those stats? Are you kidding me... it proves that i can play? is it rerally that hard.....

Helppoa
    As I said, we do not want double appeals or other people appealing for accounts that were already reviewed. 

So we require all accounts you own to be claimed. 

Scavenger
    But i cant? I dont have it anymore... Normally this would been already overwith..... This is ridicilous to be honest.

Helppoa
    Why you do not have it anymore? 

Scavenger

"

"

"

"

"

"

Ill put it to upload next night (this night u know) and i cant claim my other account.

Helppoa

Scavenger
    But still made me tryhard those stats? Are you kidding me... it proves that i can play? is it rerally that hard.....

Helppoa
    As I said, we do not want double appeals or other people appealing for accounts that were already reviewed. 

Scavenger
    But i cant? I dont have it anymore... Normally this would been already overwith..... This is ridicilous to be honest.

Helppoa

Scavenger

It got stolen, idk why, i just wanna play normally. This is bullshit cos its always that if u are good with low level you get banned.

Helppoa
    If it got stolen, recover it via EA support and claim it. Otherwise the chance is big you will be banned again if your hacked account is caught for a different violation sooner or later. 

Scavenger
    Do you think that i didnt already try that? I didnt manage to get it. I have the video you asked, ill upload it and just watch it. Please?

Helppoa
    It will be reviewed nit O can not give any warranty yoir situation will change for reasons mentioned earlier.

Scavenger
    Good player gets banned for reason yayayayay lets go! This is so shit system... I can claim the account back, i recorded gameplay and you still cant use your brains AND WATCH IT that i dont have aimbot? :D srsly?

• Helppoa
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

It got stolen, idk why, i just wanna play normally. This is bullshit cos its always that if u are good with low level you get banned.

Helppoa
    If it got stolen, recover it via EA support and claim it. Otherwise the chance is big you will be banned again if your hacked account is caught for a different violation sooner or later. 

Scavenger
    Do you think that i didnt already try that? I didnt manage to get it. I have the video you asked, ill upload it and just watch it. Please?

Helppoa
    It will be reviewed nit O can not give any warranty yoir situation will change for reasons mentioned earlier.

Scavenger
    Good player gets banned for reason yayayayay lets go! This is so shit system... I can claim the account back, i recorded gameplay and you still cant use your brains AND WATCH IT that i dont have aimbot? :D srsly?

Helppoa
    From what I have seen so far is someone who failed to keep an account safe and has suspicious stats worth investigating. As said, you may continue to upload and we will come back with a judgement on your case. But without claiming your other account I can not promise the outcome will be favourable. 

• Helppoa
    Administrator

I just see now that the deadline has already expired. I give you an additional 12h but after that the case is closed.

• Helppoa
    User

"

I just see now that the deadline has already expired. I give you an additional 12h but after that the case is closed.

Scavenger
    its uploading. Keep it at your pants papi.

• Helppoa
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger

Helppoa

Eagerly waiting. Can you post the battlereport already? 

• Helppoa
    User

"

"

"

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger
    dont know how, not really have done this before, COS I HAVENT GOR BANNED EVER BEFORE THIS

• Helppoa
    Administrator

"

"

"

"

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger
    dont know how, not really have done this before, COS I HAVENT GOR BANNED EVER BEFORE THIS

Helppoa
    You go to battlelog.battlefield.com, login, then go to the stats tab. There you find a reports tab. Click it and find the report of the video. Copy paste the link here. 

• Helppoa
    User

"

"

"

"

"

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa
    You go to battlelog.battlefield.com, login, then go to the stats tab. There you find a reports tab. Click it and find the report of the video. 

Scavenger

"

"

"

"

"

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa
    You go to battlelog.battlefield.com, login, then go to the stats tab. There you find a reports tab. Click it and find the report of the video. 

Scavenger
    Then what? found it

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It’s pretty simple my man. The easiest way would be to go to www.bf4cheatreport.com and search your account, then find the report from the game you played and post a link to it. 

Alternatively, if you are in Battlelog you can pull up the battle report for the round. It has nothing to do with getting banned, battle reports are a pretty basic thing. 

We agreed to allow you to get the gameplay done and start uploading that so we can review it, but we still need all accounts claimed to process the appeal. Hate it all you want, but that’s what it is. What did EA say when you tried to recover? Do you have any proof that you contacted them about it, such as a chat transcript, etc?

• Helppoa
    User

"

It’s pretty simple my man. The easiest way would be to go to www.bf4cheatreport.com and search your account, then find the report from the game you played and post a link to it. 

Alternatively, if you are in Battlelog you can pull up the battle report for the round. It has nothing to do with getting banned, battle reports are a pretty basic thing. 

We agreed to allow you to get the gameplay done and start uploading that so we can review it, but we still need all accounts claimed to process the appeal. Hate it all you want, but that’s what it is. What did EA say when you tried to recover? Do you have any proof that you contacted them about it, such as a chat transcript, etc?

Sovereign_Skies
    what do you think? Why would I save almost a 7 months old shit.  So do i post the battlelog report link or something?

• Helppoa
    Administrator

Well headshot wise that isn't anything close to what you were asked to replicate. Neither is the weapon the same. 

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff

I’d think you’d have something in your email from them about it. 

• Helppoa
    User

"

Well headshot wise that isn't anything close to what you were asked to replicate. Neither is the weapon the same. 

Scavenger

"

I’d think you’d have something in your email from them about it. 

Sovereign_Skies
    A, i was asked to replicate the stats, it means kd.
    B, I clear my email often. And if not, i would not even save it cos i was not able to get it.

• Helppoa
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Dude, you were banned due to suspicious headshot per kill ratio, how does replicating the stats means kd to you?

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff

You are very wrong. I said the stats didn’t need to be exactly like the ones in that battle report, but they had to be similar to statistics you had been receiving recently. Statistics are not defined as *just* KD. It’s all things, including but not limited to accuracy, damage, headshots, kph, sph, shots fired/hit, ribbons, etc. There’s more to the game than just KD. Then again, you should know that as your original appeal said you know how the game works.