This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Helppoa
    User
    Member since April 06, 2019

"

Your ban was suspended, so it shouldn’t kick you. If you get kicked or banned from a server, it’s likely by the server admin which we have no control over. 

Sovereign_Skies
    So what do i do? 

• Helppoa
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Find another server....

• Helppoa
    User

Hi! So i actually managed to get 130 kills and 50-60 deaths game but its too big to upload to yt (it takes too long and it freezes at 35%) so where can i upload it? I dont know how to edit videos or anything and i cant trim it cos it wont then show the full gameplay? what do i do?

(i tried to upload it for like 2,5 hours and it didnt upload it)

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Upload overnight, provide YT link and link to associated battle report. If no reply within 24 hours Appeal will be denied. 1211E

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We are also waiting for you to claim your other account(s)

• Helppoa
    User

Ill put it to upload next night (this night u know) and i cant claim my other account.

• Helppoa
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Ill put it to upload next night (this night u know) and i cant claim my other account.

Helppoa
    Without claiming your other account we will not review your video. 

All accounts you own need to be claimed to prevent double appeals in the future. 

• Helppoa
    User

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger
    But still made me tryhard those stats? Are you kidding me... it proves that i can play? is it rerally that hard.....

• Helppoa
    Administrator

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger
    But still made me tryhard those stats? Are you kidding me... it proves that i can play? is it rerally that hard.....

Helppoa
    As I said, we do not want double appeals or other people appealing for accounts that were already reviewed. 

So we require all accounts you own to be claimed. 

• Helppoa
    User

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa
    As I said, we do not want double appeals or other people appealing for accounts that were already reviewed. 

Scavenger
    But i cant? I dont have it anymore... Normally this would been already overwith..... This is ridicilous to be honest.

• Helppoa
    Administrator

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger
    But i cant? I dont have it anymore... Normally this would been already overwith..... This is ridicilous to be honest.

Helppoa
    Why you do not have it anymore? 

• Helppoa
    User

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

It got stolen, idk why, i just wanna play normally. This is bullshit cos its always that if u are good with low level you get banned.

• Helppoa
    Administrator

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

It got stolen, idk why, i just wanna play normally. This is bullshit cos its always that if u are good with low level you get banned.

Helppoa
    If it got stolen, recover it via EA support and claim it. Otherwise the chance is big you will be banned again if your hacked account is caught for a different violation sooner or later. 

• Helppoa
    User

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa
    If it got stolen, recover it via EA support and claim it. Otherwise the chance is big you will be banned again if your hacked account is caught for a different violation sooner or later. 

Scavenger
    Do you think that i didnt already try that? I didnt manage to get it. I have the video you asked, ill upload it and just watch it. Please?

• Helppoa
    Administrator

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

"

"

"

"

"

"

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger

Helppoa

Scavenger
    Do you think that i didnt already try that? I didnt manage to get it. I have the video you asked, ill upload it and just watch it. Please?

Helppoa
    It will be reviewed but I can not give any warranty your situation will change for reasons mentioned earlier.