This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Gott-Mit-Uns-12
    User
    Member since September 23, 2019

Dear BF4DB Team, 

Today I started my BF4 for the first time again since last year. I noticed I have been banned from your servers. I looked up the reason and I saw that on June 14th this account engaged in multihacking. At that time my account was hacked by a man from eastern ukraine. I did not notice that my account was hacked at that time cause I was simply not playing BF 4 at that time. I first noticed that my account had been hacked a few weeks later when I wanted to play BF1 with a friend of mine. EA had suspended my BF1 and EA account for hacking. What ensued than was an  unparalleled odyssey. After I received confirmation from the EA support that I had been hacked they helped me to resecure my account. Despite that being done they did not unban me even though they had clear evidence and confirmation that I was not responsible for the cheating. They only unbanned me after I activated my lawyer and threatened to file a lawsuit. So I wish to apologize to anyone here who got his game ruined on that day in June but I am not the one who ruined your game. I humbly ask the admins to unban me so I can enjoy your servers once again. If you wish to see the chat with the confirmation that I was hacked please let me know so I can provide you with a screenshot. 

Yours sincerely 

Gott-Mit-Uns-12

• Gott-Mit-Uns-12
    User
    Member since September 23, 2019

I have to correct myself that the day in question was in June and not in november. I mixed it up with the release of BFV. I apologize and edited it so everything is now sorted out.

• Gott-Mit-Uns-12
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018