This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Dj_Haski
    User
    Member since April 05, 2018

Hello again.

About 2 years ago, I tried to appeal my ban (my account was stolen and someone played on it, probably with cheats as you can see), but it was denied.
    So, I read Ban Policy and found text about "hacked accounts". As I said earlier in the thread, my account was stolen, but now I have full control over it. It's been 2 years, but I still have hope that you will understand my situation.
    I would like to know, is there any possibility of getting me unbanned?

In the hope of understanding my situation,
    Dj_Haski

• Dj_Haski
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Hi,

Please provide any relevant piece of information indicating that your account has been hacked. This can include emails from EA and logs from EA's security panel : https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/security/index

Thank you.

• Dj_Haski
    User

Hello, thank you for reply.

I've checked my previous email (now there is different email), and found only one message, where I replied to EA Support about my hacked account:

*links edited out by admin*

I've also requested my EA Account data, I will try to find something useful there and answer later.
    It's been 2 years, as I said earlier, EA security panel is empty and email too. I know that I probably don't have enough data to confirm this, but I'm trying to get my account back in the game for the second year already, so it makes no sense for me to use any cheat software. I just want to clean my account reputation and get it unbanned, because it was clearly not me (I didn't even play with these weapons, I prefered AEK-971) and that just unfair...

UPDATE: Downloaded my EA data, nothing useful there... Any suggestions?

• Dj_Haski
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Where are you from geographically?

• Dj_Haski
    User

Russia. If you need to contact me, you can find my discord in your (discord) server (using "@").

• Dj_Haski
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Based on our findings your story isn't adding up.

The games for which you were banned were played from a Russian IP.

Appeal Denied.