This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • lllWaffleslll
    User
    Member since December 22, 2018

I just recently came back from a long break to find that my origin account has been hacked. Seeing as I cannot remember the email account that I associated with it when it was created years ago I cannot get it back. It does not look like there has been any activity on it since March when I played it last. It is probably being used for BF5 that was on it as well. 

I am only posting this as I am looking to buy a new BF4 key so I can play a bit here and there as I dont really care for BF5 at all.

I am editing this as I do not see a proper place to put it nor do I feel it should be reposted. 

I contacted EA and since I do not have the original account email I am unable to recover the account. I also was not looking to buy a key here, I do plan on buying a new origin key to play but I posted this so I dont get a ban in the future for linked accounts.

• lllWaffleslll
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

1) We are not affiliated with EA, you have to ask them how you can recover your account.

2) We definitely not sell BF4 key nor make publicity for any seller, get it on origin.

3) Why are you posting this on the "report" section? x)