This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KIKITOSAZ
    User
    Member since January 23, 2019

Good! KIKITOSAZ - cheater statistics, BOIQMan - cheater statistics, yana232338 why blocked? In the profile there are no statistics.....................
  • KIKITOSAZ
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Oh so you too think BOIQMan has cheaty stats? 

"
    Good! KIKITOSAZ - cheater statistics, BOIQMan - cheater statistics, yana232338 why blocked? In the profile there are no statistics.....................
    KIKITOSAZ

• KIKITOSAZ
    User

Well, if not suspicious statistics, then why is it blocked?
  • KIKITOSAZ
    Administrator

"
    Well, if not suspicious statistics, then why is it blocked?
    KIKITOSAZ

If there is enough of them, it is enough for us to ban all related accounts till explained where those stats come from. More info in our ban policy.

• KIKITOSAZ
    User

How do i explain my suspicious statistics if  you have blocked all my  profiles and  i can't log in to  the servers
  • KIKITOSAZ
    Administrator

"
    How do i explain my suspicious statistics if  you have blocked all my  profiles and  i can't log in to  the servers
    KIKITOSAZ

You just said that PB also banned your accounts, us removing our ban won't change anything in that case. Any PB enabled server will still kick you.

• KIKITOSAZ
    User

I want that. If you unlock  my profiles then I will  write  to PB

• KIKITOSAZ
    Administrator

"

I want that. If you unlock  my profiles then I will  write  to PB

KIKITOSAZ

Unfortunately you have to get your PB situation resolved first. Create a ticket at https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

You may appeal again when they removed the bans, and you can show a recent battlereport of a game on a PB enabled server.

• KIKITOSAZ
    User

Good. I'll do as you said. 

• KIKITOSAZ
    Administrator

"

Good. I'll do as you said. 

KIKITOSAZ

Closing this thread. Feel free to create a new thread when you have resolved your PB issue.