This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Yatimatakarashi
    User
    Member since December 18, 2018

Hello, I do not understand why I got banned, there are some screenshots, but what I mean is I do not know. Kind of using RAWR and too many headshots using AWS. Someone can specify this more accurately? After all, you can not get RAWR out of the sleeve, so I do not understand what RAWR is all about. As for AWS and headshots, I like this weapon, lie on the ground with the ammunition package next to it and make a firewall. On some maps I know where to put up to be a problem for the opposing team. I know what point to shoot for effective fire. I usually use AWS on the "Metro" and "Operation Lock" maps.

• Yatimatakarashi
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Search for your soldier and click the blue claim button

• Yatimatakarashi
    User

i doing this, write code in my clan tag and when i click on "claim" i have white screen in web site, i using google chrome

• Yatimatakarashi
    User

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1292619582#reply-69662

I have banned for multihack, For using RAWR on a server with ALL WEAPONS and NO RULES. RAWR is multihack ? My statistics from battlereport are not really great, I'm rather bad so I have no idea what someone wanted to show here.

• Yatimatakarashi
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

It's impossible to use RAWR on locker without the use of hack. The vehicle simply isn't existing on this map.

• Yatimatakarashi
    User

"

It's impossible to use RAWR on locker without the use of hack. The vehicle simply isn't existing on this map.

TheNotoriousDoge
    Here other player who have ban 

on his first recording look on 7:50 time

btw MORTAR is vehicle too and dont need hack when u want use, if rules do not forbidden

• Yatimatakarashi
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

RAWR is not a vehicle that spawns on Locker.

Nice try, appeal denied.