This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • OldBoy
    User
    Member since November 20, 2018

Hi, I was blocked yesterday by BF4DB completely unfair, I have never used third-party software for hacking games and other cheat programs. Here is my battlog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/soldier/IOLDBOYI/stats/929555875/pc/ I ask you to watch it and make sure that I am a completely honest player. The decision to ban was made completely unfair and incompetent. I have to withdraw my BAN? Please?
    And one more thing: why your pankbuster does not see private cheats and cheaters with private cheats, but also sees and blocks players who use various programs to record videos or screenshots from the screen or even block players who broadcast through Twitch or Discord?

• OldBoy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You need to claim your soldier before we process your appeal.

• OldBoy
    User

"

You need to claim your soldier before we process your appeal.

Angry_Cuban13

What are the requirements? Can I have more?

• OldBoy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hi, 

To claim your account: Search your account on our site, click on the blue claim button and follow the instructions. 

This step needs to be done before we proceed further with the appeal.

Greetings,

GoodFood2K16

• OldBoy
    User

"

Hi, 

To claim your account: Search your account on our site, click on the blue claim button and follow the instructions. 

This step needs to be done before we proceed further with the appeal.

Greetings,

GoodFood2K16

GoodFood2K16
    Do you mean the EDIT YOUR PROFILE button? Yes, I did so, I was thrown into my profile in Battlog ....

• OldBoy
    User

What blue button do you mean?
  • OldBoy
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Your profile is claimed now

• OldBoy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You raised a Punkbuster violation. You need to appeal this violation through EvenBalance.

If they agree that this violation was triggered in error we will lift our ban.

Until then,

APPEAL DENIED.