This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SkopnuoH1989
    User
    Member since August 29, 2018

Hello, here is my data, refuting fears player, which wrote on me a complaint. Which indicate that I had third-party programs applied.

The link to the complaint. https://bf4db.com/player/ban/912438793

Link to my account. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/SkopnuoH1989/stats/912438793/pc/

When looking at the evidence for my foul play, I found that many players have better stats than me. I don't understand why the player who wrote the complaint thinks I'm using third-party software. categorically do not accept the use of third-party programs.

The fact that I have the average game statistics does not mean that I use third-party programs.

I'm done. Thanks.

• SkopnuoH1989
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I think that your HS rate with certain weapons is worth investigating. Can you explain those stats more clearly? Something like "just aiming for the head" is not gonna cut it.

• SkopnuoH1989
    Administrator

• SkopnuoH1989
    User

I don't understand your question. As far as I know to kill the players need to get to the critical points of the opponent. Why should I play the game and kill the players by shooting their feet?! shouldn't I? Including the game has blatant cheaters that run 1 to 10, just put two units on one store and remain with statistics 100 kills to one death. And checking out the accounts they play and rejoice to this day your inaction. And I'm a player with mid-game stats should be forced into that some student didn't like what I have it 2 or three times killed in the game and he couldn't deal with me. In my opinion this is discrimination against me as the average player. so can every other ban indiscriminately.

• SkopnuoH1989
    Administrator

"

I don't understand your question. As far as I know to kill the players need to get to the critical points of the opponent. Why should I play the game and kill the players by shooting their feet?! shouldn't I? Including the game has blatant cheaters that run 1 to 10, just put two units on one store and remain with statistics 100 kills to one death. And checking out the accounts they play and rejoice to this day your inaction. And I'm a player with mid-game stats should be forced into that some student didn't like what I have it 2 or three times killed in the game and he couldn't deal with me. In my opinion this is discrimination against me as the average player. so can every other ban indiscriminately.

SkopnuoH1989

Honestly I could not care less about what you think of our way of dealing with your statistics. What matters to me is an explanation for those stats.

Record the full game, get the same HS rate, KD and score per min, use the same weapon. Minimal resolution of 720p, preferably 60fps. You have 72h to provide the footage and upload it to YouTube. After you agreed to these terms, your ban is temporary lifted in order for you to join servers.

• SkopnuoH1989
    User

I agree with your terms.

• SkopnuoH1989
    Administrator

Your case is re-opened for 72h, you should be able to join 4DB protected servers. 

• SkopnuoH1989
    User

Spread a video recording of my game. But alas I have no technical possibility to withdraw himself, so I asked to record my game. As in order to comfortably spend the battle in the battle I had to ask a third party person to record my game as my computer does not allow me to record and play comfortably because of weak characteristics. I hope for your understanding and prudence.  I have very little free time because I work a lot and sometimes come to relax in your game. Thank you in advance for your understanding and humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQyBRVBXdjw&feature=youtu.be

• SkopnuoH1989
    Administrator

Thanks for your cooperation, could you also post the battlereport of that game here?

• SkopnuoH1989
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1039963683596293184/912438793/

that's the battlereport of the recorded round

HSPK : 24%

KPM : 1.39

KPH : 19%

K/D : 2.5 (25/10)

• SkopnuoH1989
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

Bump

https://imgur.com/a/gVgXGIi

• SkopnuoH1989
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

14COhR2.png

• SkopnuoH1989
    Administrator

Those stats do not come any close to the battlereport you were asked to replicate.

Furthermore none of your latest reports come anything close to your stats from before the ban. Combined with some other stuff people found I think it is very unlikely you will ever be able to replicate your statistics in a legitimate way. Your appeal is hereby denied. Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

DENIED