This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • gibrf
    User
    Member since May 14, 2020

Hi Angry_Cuban13, I’m glad you are doing well.

Thanks for quick reply. I would like to reply to your answer. If you don’t mind I’ll list my thoughts, I believe it makes communication easier.

So here we go:

-          On the very beginning I want to say that I’m very upset that you didn’t refer to the other four bullet points. Ban report breaks 3 points in your own Statute and an International Law. Let’s analyze it again. Statute says ‘In order for a player ban to be made by BF4DB, the following conditions must be met’ after few paragraphs we can read: ‘All video evidence should be a minimum of one minute in length although two minutes is preferred to show the context of the video.’ followed by ‘Videos that are incomplete, muted, edited, modified, or not the original upload may not be used.’ Weird thing, but none of the provided evidence obey this lines. Based on it  I assume that report was invalid, or even illegal if we consider publishing sensitive data. This itself means that whole report is unlawful and ought to be at least reconsidered.

-          You used words ‘You were trying to use the glitch as an unfair advantage’. Your statute says that you will ban only for Game-Breakers: ‘Glitches considered to be "game-breaking" will result in a ban if proven to be used maliciously’. You can trust me, killing 4 people in 30 minutes on 1000 ticket server, is not really ‘an unfair advantage’. We can do some maths. It gives us 1 kill for every 7 minutes and 30 seconds. I can assure you that score like that is equivalent to using ‘repair tool’ as your primary weapon and cannot be considered as ‘Game-Breaking’. It is almost impossible to meet Battlefield player with such terrible kill per minute ratio. Moreover, my average K/D ratio on this particular server fluctuates around 3,5. Does it mean that it would have been more unfair if I played normally?

Again, many thanks for your quick reply and I’m looking forward to our next conversation.

Have a great evening buddy!

Regards, Paul.

• gibrf
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Paul,

The verbiage in the ban policy says “should” and “may”, not “must”.

Additionally, as stated you returned multiple times knowing full well it was a glitch and continued to attempt to kill players, which proves malice in using the glitch.

Regarding the video, we will make it unavailable to view to preserve the PII contained within, but will retain the video for operational security.

Unfortunately, the ban decision remains and your appeal is denied. Any further threads on the topic will result in revocation or forum privileges.

Kind regards,

Sovereign