This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • YouHaveWetSocks
    User
    Member since May 06, 2018

A couple days ago, I ended playing against a player called XGODOWARX of the [GRE] clan. I've known this player since a long time, and he never fails to execute the glitch every game. From what I can gather, he kills himself with a grenade at the start of the game and somebody (presumably his friend) revives him, allowing him to go invisible. And no, I'm not the only one who is not able to seen him. I've confirmed it with a couple others from my lobby. Because of this glitch, he goes flawless every time, or has 1-2 deaths (maybe died while performing the glitch). Anyway, this player deserves to get banned due to this repetitive abuse of the glitch. I had reported him before, but he was marked as "clean"; something which he is clearly not. I hope the moderators see into this issue this time. I have video evidence as well. 

• YouHaveWetSocks
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Upload the evidence and we will review it.

• YouHaveWetSocks
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

If you are sure that it is not a client-side loading failure but actually abusing Invisibility Glitch, please post the video in this thread.

• YouHaveWetSocks
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have any actual proof of this, such as gameplay recordings? Unfortunately we can’t ban just based on the words of one person. We’ll need more to issue a ban on that. 

• YouHaveWetSocks
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Thats a ps3 player. We only deal with PC players since our plugin is not usable on consoles.

• YouHaveWetSocks
    User

Please find the attached videos. 

The first video shows him committing suicide by blowing himself up with C4. The second one shows him being invisible.

Regards,

YouHaveWetSocks

• YouHaveWetSocks
    Administrator

That's a console player. We are only for PC.

• YouHaveWetSocks
    User

Oh, I see. Well, thank you anyway!

P.S. Was just curious: Is there any way I can contact anyone who handles the console part of things? 

• YouHaveWetSocks
    Administrator

Unfortunately console servers can not be managed the way PC servers can. Your only bet would be reporting to EA or Sony. But the chance that something happens is pretty small.

• YouHaveWetSocks
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Name and shame on youtube is pretty much the extent of what you can do.