This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • assian_dog
    Banned
    Member since October 05, 2020

my profile : https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/doge9874/stats/1652642639/pc/

The server which I played on and recorded high hsk is pistol only server, and since I want to unlock .44 magnum revolver, I need a lot of pistol scores gained from kills. However, my aim was not that good so I decided to camp to get easy kills. That's why I equipped m1911 (with 3x scope). You know, Locker is one of the maps that dont have vehicles(tanks, helis, etc...) plus this server is pistol only server, most combat occurs in about 10m. However, since I stepped back from the frontline and camped, enemies could not shoot me(because it was too hard to attack me). Imagine you have to shoot and kill me with pistol and I am in thetower at objective C in locker. It's (almost always) hard to make a kill. Plus C in locker is the most important flag in CQL, the enemies kept pushking, making it far easier for me to get headshot kills. 

I haven't played this game for about a year and I don't want to suffer about this problem anymore. I just want to play normally, like everyone else. 

Thanks for reading. I'd like to get unbanned.

• assian_dog
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

my profile : https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/doge9874/stats/1652642639/pc/

The server which I played on and recorded high hsk is pistol only server, and since I want to unlock .44 magnum revolver, I need a lot of pistol scores gained from kills. However, my aim was not that good so I decided to camp to get easy kills. That's why I equipped m1911 (with 3x scope). You know, Locker is one of the maps that dont have vehicles(tanks, helis, etc...) plus this server is pistol only server, most combat occurs in about 10m. However, since I stepped back from the frontline and camped, enemies could not shoot me(because it was too hard to attack me). Imagine you have to shoot and kill me with pistol and I am in thetower at objective C in locker. It's (almost always) hard to make a kill. Plus C in locker is the most important flag in CQL, the enemies kept pushking, making it far easier for me to get headshot kills. 

I haven't played this game for about a year and I don't want to suffer about this problem anymore. I just want to play normally, like everyone else. 

Thanks for reading. I'd like to get unbanned.

assian_dog
    Your appeal has be denied once already.

First thing, you don't camp and get a 7kpm with 82% hspk, even in a pistol round.
    Second thing, there's also report of you aimbotting with Type-88 LMG and CZ in a classic round server.
    Last thing, there's a massive skill increase during those very rounds. If you were capable of pulling of 7kpm and 82% hspk ratio while camping with a pistol you'd be way more skilled than what all your game history suggests.

Source: BF4CP

APPEAL DENIED.

Opening further thread will lead to the suspension of your forum permission.