This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Hoskeer1234
    User
    Member since May 16, 2019

Soldier Name: Hoskeer1234
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1728730104
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    AppealHello, so recently i was playing on the Operation Locker server and on one match i got a high k/d ratio with a lot of headshots. For one, I have been playing FPS games for years now as I am 26 years old. I always aim for the head or near the neck area. I know what my stats say and that they can be used against me, but I will be upfront and honest here and say that I have not cheated or used any third party system to gain an unfair advantage over other players on any battlefield server. I understand if people have their suspicions about me being a new player and getting all of these kills, but as previously stated I have played many FPS in my time and my accuracy has gotten substantially better over the years. Now I know a lot of people including the staff will call that bs and say other things of that nature, but believe me when I say this, I did not cheat or attempt to cheat in any way on the server of which i was formerly banned from. Furthermore, I would like to be unbanned as I come onto Battlefield 4 and other Battlefield games almost every day as a form of stress relief after a long day of work and college. If that can not be made possible due to any reason stated below by the administrators or the staff team, then I understand and appreciate their dedication.

• Hoskeer1234
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

• Hoskeer1234
    User

"
    skulls
    Yes sir/mam, For those three games, I was playing in a tight quarters map (Operation Locker) and during those matches I would camp specific areas of control points and wait for enemies to come around the corner or through the door then pop them in the head, and repeat that process for every match since it was 24/7 Operation Locker. Like stated above, I know the stats in those reports look suspicious, but look, its a small playing space and 20+ enemies are gonna be in one point or going to a certain point at the same time, its not uncommon for someone who is waiting in the right spot to get a bunch of kills because they were waiting for the right time. And, if I may add, there were other people in the server who got at least 90 kills and i maybe passed 50+ or 60 top. I know that your thinking that Im lying, but believe me, I promise you that I am telling the truth and that I am not cheating, regardless of what the stats say on those battle reports. If you think that this appeal is unworthy and not conclusive enough to be appealed, then I appreciate the time, dedication and effort that you took into helping me sort this appeal out.

• Hoskeer1234
    User

"

"
    skulls
    Yes sir/mam, For those three games, I was playing in a tight quarters map (Operation Locker) and during those matches I would camp specific areas of control points and wait for enemies to come around the corner or through the door then pop them in the head, and repeat that process for every match since it was 24/7 Operation Locker. Like stated above, I know the stats in those reports look suspicious, but look, its a small playing space and 20+ enemies are gonna be in one point or going to a certain point at the same time, its not uncommon for someone who is waiting in the right spot to get a bunch of kills because they were waiting for the right time. And, if I may add, there were other people in the server who got at least 90 kills and i maybe passed 50+ or 60 top. I know that your thinking that Im lying, but believe me, I promise you that I am telling the truth and that I am not cheating, regardless of what the stats say on those battle reports. If you think that this appeal is unworthy and not conclusive enough to be appealed, then I appreciate the time, dedication and effort that you took into helping me sort this appeal out.

Hoskeer1234
    And another point that I did not mention in my reply above, If i was using any sort of aimbot, wouldn't my accuracy be higher than 19% or 24%. If it was above 70 or 80% then I would understand the suspicion but right now im confused as to why people think im cheating when Im just playing a FPS game like I have been for many years now. And another thing, if I really was using aimbot, then technically speaking all of my kills on those 3 battle reports should have been headshots, for instance, on one of those report, I had 40 headshots, however, I had 68 kills in total. If aimbot was used, all 68 of those kills would have been headshots, but they werent. Im not trying to be difficult, im just trying to backup my case as to why im not using any third party systems to cheat

• Hoskeer1234
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

"

"
    skulls

Hoskeer1234
    And another point that I did not mention in my reply above, If i was using any sort of aimbot, wouldn't my accuracy be higher than 19% or 24%. If it was above 70 or 80% then I would understand the suspicion but right now im confused as to why people think im cheating when Im just playing a FPS game like I have been for many years now. And another thing, if I really was using aimbot, then technically speaking all of my kills on those 3 battle reports should have been headshots, for instance, on one of those report, I had 40 headshots, however, I had 68 kills in total. If aimbot was used, all 68 of those kills would have been headshots, but they werent. Im not trying to be difficult, im just trying to backup my case as to why im not using any third party systems to cheat

Hoskeer1234
    Yes but no, aimbot on BF can miss headshot plenty of time for a lot of reasons including server lag, client lag, biggest reason probably being bullet physics, speed and drop that aimbot can miscalculate. Moreover aimbot can be set to result in a given headshot per kill ratio, that means purposely miss the head at a certain frequency. So that's for your HSPK ratio.

When it comes to accuracy, it's fairly rare that aimbot users have accuracy higher than other players, could be 10 to 15% higher but nothing much more. Why? When you kill someone you still fire a few bullet after the death, that alone make your accuracy drop, for previous stated reasons aimbot can miss, or it can lock a player through a thin wall or many other little things like that.

Those headshot per kill ratio are not something a player can achieve under normal conditions and even if you managed to do it, there's no way you reach that 5 rounds in a row : http://prntscr.com/npjd8h

• Hoskeer1234
    User

"

"

"

"
    skulls

Hoskeer1234

Hoskeer1234
    Yes but no, aimbot on BF can miss headshot plenty of time for a lot of reasons including server lag, client lag, biggest reason probably being bullet physics, speed and drop that aimbot can miscalculate. Moreover aimbot can be set to result in a given headshot per kill ratio, that means purposely miss the head at a certain frequency. So that's for your HSPK ratio.

When it comes to accuracy, it's fairly rare that aimbot users have accuracy higher than other players, could be 10 to 15% higher but nothing much more. Why? When you kill someone you still fire a few bullet after the death, that alone make your accuracy drop, for previous stated reasons aimbot can miss, or it can lock a player through a thin wall or many other little things like that.

Those headshot per kill ratio are not something a player can achieve under normal conditions and even if you managed to do it, there's no way you reach that 5 rounds in a row : http://prntscr.com/npjd8h

TheNotoriousDoge
    I understand how you believe that that amount of headshots to kills is not possible, but please believe me sir, playing games like this is just something ive done for many many years now. I love the passion of gaming and my skill has gotten better as previously stated. Please, give me a chance to prove myself to you guys

• Hoskeer1234
    Retired Staff

• Hoskeer1234
    User

"
    Angry_Cuban13
    Yes sir I do. And if you dont mind me asking, can you unban me for the duration of those 72 hours as most of the servers available where I can achieve this feat are protected by your anti-cheat and i am not able to play on them for the time being. And to be more specific, which battle report listed would you want me to try to replicate?

• Hoskeer1234
    Retired Staff

Ban lifted for 72h.

Ban will be reinstated if no video + battle report is provided by Monday 1900 Central Time.

• Hoskeer1234
    User

"

Ban lifted for 72h.

Ban will be reinstated if no video + battle report is provided by Monday 1900 Central Time.

Angry_Cuban13
    https://youtu.be/lWGBnir1vxU

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1130592829570456704/1728730104/

If this is not enough evidence and I am rebanned then I understand, i didnt have enough time to replicate multiple games as I was busy hanging out with friends this weekend and tonight was about the only time I had to record. Again I apologize if this is not enough/not what you were looking for

P.S. video will be uploaded soon, put the link there for when its done

• Hoskeer1234
    Retired Staff

None of your reports even come close to what you were ask to replicate.

Appeal Denied.