This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BigSmileee
    User
    Member since October 03, 2019

I banned BigSmile through bf4db list.

My friends, I confess to you using cheating in that match only against someone who bothered me by using cheating also in the same match (he is the same person who reported me) and his name (Sicariobashu) is currently banned by MattiBoss. I am very sorry for this annoying mistake that I made because of my ignorance of the English language and my lack of knowledge of the way to report it, I swear to you that I am really annoyed and offer you my apologies and I do not want to lift the ban on my BigSmile account because I know that this is very difficult but I hope You do not link my other accounts that I use in the game and ban them without using cheating through them Please, this is very annoying to me because I am really a clean person and I hate using cheating, but I made a mistake because of my ignorance in the English language and many people know me that I have been the owner of fair play since If I use the PlayStation 4 console and I also own an Instagram I can show you the way through my game clean.

https://www.instagram.com/bigsmile.u/

I am a player who loves and respect your beautiful game, and I hope to be one of the first Arab users to support your beautiful game in the Arab region. I wish you great success

I am fully prepared to meet all conditions in order to unlink the ban on my other accounts. Please, please, please

• BigSmileee
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018