This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Legend1466
    User
    Member since July 21, 2018

Guys I need help with my dad's account; he got banned by PunkBuster for no reason and it still persists to today.

The account was banned in 12th September 2018 and we went to EvenBalance to ask for ban appeal but the problem is that the "Alex J." is a robot that doesn't even tells the reason of ban and has no self-consciouess, so...

And I checked BF4DB profile, he not banned there but still banned by PunkBuster

The name of the account is: PrinzEugenTHC

What should I do?

Thanks for effort

• Legend1466
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Theres no recorded punkbuster violation we see for the account with that name. Open battlelog and when punkbuster kicks him from a server it should show a reason for the kick at the bottom of the screen

• Legend1466
    User
    Member since July 21, 2018

Did try, but when I press the "i" with circles, it doesn't show anything, not even a trace of text. And I tried dad's account on Zavod 331 and is still banned by PunkBuster despite that in BF4DB there is no traces of PrinzEugenTHC's ban.

He is banned in all servers with PunkBuster for no reason. He is 46 year old and never used cheats in his life. He was only playing Golmud map this year.

Please search and invesgiate his problem with account if it's possible:

Best regards,

Legend1466

• Legend1466
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

He was playing on our server as well! I think he got kicked with a global PunkBuster ban! In this case there is nothing we can do for you. Only Evenbalance can lift this ban...

• Legend1466
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Closing thread. Additionally, we do not allow people to make an appeal on behalf of others.