This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • thedrayy
    User
    Member since May 02, 2019

Soldier Name: (thedrayy)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: (https://bf4db.com/player/1004213698842)

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (Yes)

To make a long story short, I purchased and played BF4 on PC around a week or so ago and have played the series for years on console. I found a cheap deal for an origin key and so here I am. All was going well, and I was ending a lot of games with decent/satisfactory scores (although I would still say I'm terrible at PC compared to console). A few of my scores were seemingly unusually good to some people in the lobby (I assume) and must have thought I was a suspect especially when seeing my level. In my defence, I've been playing PC FPS's for a few years now, casually, and I didn't really think that my scores were anything better than a decent match. A few days ago I noticed I was getting autokicked from servers and I thought it was a ping lock present or maybe I was being removed for a VIP member of said server so I didn't think much of it, but that changed when I was getting kicked from 8/10 servers I joined. I managed to catch the chat box in one of those servers saying that I was "kicked for Ban on BF4DB for suspicious stats"! Who determines whether the stats are suspicious? I would have appealed sooner if I was aware of server plugins such as yours, but I haven't played a Battlefield title on PC for a really long time so I was not aware. I really enjoy crunching time by playing BF4 and it is extremely frustrating to be limited in what servers I can play on, especially as they are typically the more populated ones..

If a member of staff could help me out with this appeal I would very much appreciate it. I admire what you do and the last thing I want is a tainted reputation on this site over false accusations/a ban. If there's anything I can provide to aid you, I'll happily comply but bare with me as I'm very new to this kind of stuff! -thedrayy

• thedrayy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

• thedrayy
    User

Admittedly, I don't have an exact explanation for my high headshot ratio but I do know that on the server for Snipers and Pistols only, I would pretty much run around finding campers and headshot them, as I don't particularly care for dog tags and I position my hand on the keyboard in a way that makes in awkward for me to knife enemies. 

I've noticed in a couple of those reports that there were players on both my team and the enemy team that have exceptionally high scores that bury mine in the dirt which is why I'm confused by the reports.. I thought my accuracy was pretty average seeing as I always attempt to aim at the chest.

The only reasons I can think of regarding the headshots is the one I mentioned above, along with the possibility of me camping on spawn beacons because I recall a few on-top of Flood Zone. 

Honestly don't have much more than that, but I appreciate the fast response! 

-thedrayy

• thedrayy
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

@stephen27898, for a guy using DLC weapons on vanilla maps you have quite an opinion on how our system works. Stay out of other people their appeals or your forum permissions will be removed.

@OP, your case will be reviewed. Please allow up to 48h for us to complete.

• thedrayy
    Banned
    Member since May 06, 2019

"

@stephen27898, for a guy using DLC weapons on vanilla maps you have quite an opinion on how our system works. Stay out of other people their appeals or your forum permissions will be removed.

Scavenger
    Are you serious, what is that even supposed to mean?????

The fact is your method is laughable and haphazard at best.

• thedrayy
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger
    Are you serious, what is that even supposed to mean?????

The fact is your method is laughable and haphazard at best.

stephen27898
    https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-3527

As you have been warned, forum permissions removed.

• thedrayy
    User

"

Scavenger
    Thank you for the cooperation. 

-thedrayy

• thedrayy
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

pls let me say something, this is impossible:

ic2af5Y.png

I have tried and I have a pretty cool headshot stats, it does not work with shotguns, if you aim for the head, you get no kill, if you get a kill, then it's not a headshot, if you go for the chest, it will be a normal kill, from time to time, u get a random headshot, but these are rare, you can only get that much high hs, if are at at close range, 1m away from the head and even so, many times the game still don't give you headshot, the only way to get similar stats is to play with slugs and going only for the head and you were not playing with slugs.

edit: let me add something that most ppl don't notice, even with normal weapons, like m416 that has high acc., if you are legit with normal spread, even when you are 1m away from the player's head and the player is not moving, the game will give you a random bullshit normal kill, this happens to me all the time and I always go for the head.

• thedrayy
    Administrator

We will await the footage and investigate further if required.

• thedrayy
    User

"

pls let me say something, this is impossible:

ic2af5Y.png

I have tried and I have a pretty cool headshot stats, it does not work with shotguns, if you aim for the head, you get no kill, if you get a kill, then it's not a headshot, if you go for the chest, it will be a normal kill, from time to time, u get a random headshot, but these are rare, you can only get that much high hs, if are at at close range, 1m away from the head and even so, many times the game still don't give you headshot, the only way to get similar stats is to play with slugs and going only for the head and you were not playing with slugs.

edit: let me add something that most ppl don't notice, even with normal weapons, like m416 that has high acc., if you are legit with normal spread, even when you are 1m away from the player's head and the player is not moving, the game will give you a random bullshit normal kill, this happens to me all the time and I always go for the head.

Russao

I do often play with slug rounds on my Remington but I see what you mean about the stats. I don't know what to say!

-thedrayy

• thedrayy
    User

Hey guys, any updates? I was hoping my profile would be set to 'investigating' so I could play the game properly in the meantime haha
  • thedrayy
    User

"

Scavenger

Hi, it's been over 48 hours and to no avail have I received a response. I am still limited in what I can play, and I'm still getting kicked from pretty much every server I join. The ones that don't kick me are full of hackers that end up making me mad thus I leave. I'm quite disappointed by the fact that my account was never placed under 'Investigating' although every other account under suspicion goes through that same process. I cant even play the game, and I'm quite frustrated at that as well as the absence of any updates on this thread. 

-thedrayy

• thedrayy
    User

"

Scavenger
    I'll just be filing another appeal. Its been way over 48h and you guys are simply failing to cooperate with me. I'm almost certain you cannot prove I am cheating and thus are waiting for me to get pissed off after being ignored, giving you a reason to deny the appeal. Please work with me. 

• thedrayy
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger
    I'll just be filing another appeal. Its been way over 48h and you guys are simply failing to cooperate with me. I'm almost certain you cannot prove I am cheating and thus are waiting for me to get pissed off after being ignored, giving you a reason to deny the appeal. Please work with me. 

thedrayy

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1125860255051701824/1004213698842/

You may record a game like this one. Full game from start to finish, minimal res of 720p preferably 60fps. Upload to youtube and paste the link and battlereport here. You will be given 72h for this, in which your ban is temporary lifted. Do not cut or edit the footage.

And no. We aren't waiting for you to get pissed. We are just a bunch of volunteers who do this in their freetime. So it can happen that older appeals get lost under newer ones when a bunch come in at once.

• thedrayy
    User
    Member since September 08, 2018

I want to add, that at this point he does not even care if it looks legit or not.

Just running and locking. Just check any of his recent battlereports.

Here is a good one: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1127607689356797632/1004213698842/

and another one: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1127622523087544384/1004213698842/