This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
    User
    Member since May 11, 2018

I appealed to punkbuster and my account went CLEAN. And like what i said, i took it from a guy, stats already was fucked, hack has maden. So i saved the account with proofing that im clean and i contected with EA, and cleaned the whole profile, account. Now my other accounts will saved from "linked account" ?

Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Retired Staff

Link to appeal at EB?

User

dunno, contected EA showed until when i played with this account with my ip. And they moved the games to another account to save from hacked account cuz of the old owner-hacker- of account 

User

They even didnt tried something about the banned one. They adviced that way and here it is    

User

will my accounts got unbanned from linked account reason?    

Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Not a chance as long as you did not claim any of the profiles you try to appeal for. Read the appeal guidelines for more info.

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/admin-request-how-to-appeal-your-ban-56

User

WTF? I contect to EA, and i even didnt fucking hack on the banned account, i just fucking played with it. I even couldnt play in ranked servers.And new one also banned for linked and i cant play ranked again anymore. Why r u fucking guys dont believe? I would i hck? IM fucking ACF member.
    User

Real hackers plays this shit servers more than innocent players. Fuck this justice...
    Administrator

Still did not read it seems. Do that first before you throw away your chances.

Retired Staff

There are a lot of banned acf members. You even used the name of one of them
    User

Whichs? That is the goddamit thing, i know i didnt hack but im getting called "hacker" by around. That is the fcuking annoying side of this shit and even cant playing in servers while i deserve to play in theres.

Administrator

So difficult, following instructions.

User

This is SOO fucking clean to see that a few autistics that got rekt by me on public who reported me for being asshole
    Administrator

Cool.