This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1229685655
    you used the same name as this player at some point. He used to be in ACF. Admitted to using esp and once he was banned by us he spread a variant of the server crasher around to everyone to try and kill bf4

User
    Member since May 11, 2018

If you see the contect with these accounts, how cant you see am i hacking or not? on spectator or else. Believe'n or not, just sitting at there and bannin ppl... nvm some autistics keeps hacking and having fun, we wait for nothing.
    Retired Staff

You werent reported or banned for stats or attitude. You are banned for being linked to an account with a PB violation.
    User

Im trying to proof that im clean. But even fucking evenbalance or else doesnt answer.    

Retired Staff

You have control/ownership of an account with a Punkbuster violation for multihack. Unless you can get Evenbalance to admit the violation on that account was issued in error then your bans remain. Moving your game key to another account does nothing. New accounts are inherently violation free when you buy them from EA so having them say your current account is clean means nothing. The gametime rage cheaters also have clean accounts everytime they make a new one but it doesn't mean they are clean players.

User

What i dont understand that. Im the one who comes here to solve the problem. Im telling the problem that i havent hacked. However you or pb sees the links and hacks, why they cant see that happened when or where? What can i do about this shit? I just took the account from a guy for Battlefront and he said theres also Bf4, ofc saw it after i took it (BANNED). And i started to play with this account to random games and sux stats on which servers i can, i even just did sux things. And saw that i named HACKER with my own accounts. That is problem. For me, it is. Annoying also. Coming here, telling bad things that happened to me. But im getting banned also 1 more time. This is sucks situation, if you do empathy, u can clearly see.

Retired Staff

Appeal denied.