This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 江米条条条
    User
    Member since April 12, 2019

BF4DB Ban Appeal:
    Soldier Name: North-Korea-Boss
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/522519820
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I can't join the battlefield4 server. This situation has been going on for a long time. I have been playing other battlefield games until I found the problem. At first I thought this was because of the network problem I caused in China, but today I checked my battlefield4. After the data, I found out that I was blocked by punkbuster because the HSKR of the weapon "M9" was too high. My HSKR data was too high because my friend and I rented a server a few years ago to kill each other to unlock the weapon. Accessories, we love the battlefield series very much. I started playing the battlefield series from a very young age. My feelings for battlefield are very deep. I hate cheating players like you, but I don't know how to solve this problem and let me continue playing. Go on

As a player who grew up playing field games, I will never never never cheat. I hate cheating players as much as you do.

I hope someone can tell me how to lift the ban. I don't know what evidence I need to provide and how to provide it. I just want to continue playing battlefield 4 with my friends. It's really helpless to learn that my account is banned from entering the game.

Thank you very much!!!

• 江米条条条
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

• 江米条条条
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Can you still find the stat-padding battlereports?
  • 江米条条条
    User

"
    TheNotoriousDoge
    Thank you. I've graded my soldier according to these steps.

• 江米条条条
    User

"
    Can you still find the stat-padding battlereports?
    Riotranz

I'm not sure if I could find the screenshot, because I'm sure when it happened that we used private servers to kill each other to unlock weapons, maybe even three years ago.
    I'm trying to find all the relevant information. Maybe there's still some left in my social account and old hard drive, but it will take some time.
    Thank you for helping me solve this problem. I will try my best to cooperate with you.

• 江米条条条
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Longest Nemesis killstreak being 93 is a rather convincing sign of stat-padding.

Remember that stat-padding is against EA ToS and can lead to a Fairfight stat-reset.

APPEAL APPROVED - Account flagged for stat-padding.