This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Bartiiis
    User
    Member since August 18, 2017

Still this why I can't convince you: 123 IP on bf3 on acc, another acc with 123 IP on bf4 gets linked in. That's how it works

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

That isn't even slightly how this works. The third party plugin logs whatever ip you are using at the time.

• Bartiiis
    User

So you can still be linked to BF3 which makes you insecure if i cheated, using data mixed with BF3 one isn't the best choice. A plugin from probably WBKS server logged my ip from BF3 to that site and left it. 
  • Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

No. PBBans logged your ip. The same way it logged your ip in bf4. The same way we log ip's. It was done live when you entered the server, every time you entered the server

• Bartiiis
    User

I enter BF3 server on x account, I enter server bf4 on y account. The "x" account using that site isn't a big reason to ban for. It Has been linked from random stolen acc. Tons of people can have the same

• Bartiiis
    User

Reading your answers. If I enter server with that plugin in BF3 and its already banned on bf4db i will get ban on my main from bf4 too. Don't try to say it won't be like that, because it will. IP will log on site and you ban this dude just for that.

• Bartiiis
    User

The dude is banned, because he had access to that account. Of course he had, he was able to play BF3 normally

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

"The only people permitted to post in ban appeals are the original author, and BF4DB staff. Any other posts will be deleted. If you have proof of the individual in question cheating, please contact a member of staff privately on Discord with the proof and we'll add it to the case. Thank you for your understanding!"

Last warning. If you want to keep discussing this ban then open up a thread in the forums, but this specific thread is not your appeal

• Bartiiis
    User

Sticking to my case, its just like that as I said, its not fair because technically you link to bf3

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

BF4DB does not actively enforce BF3 (or any other Battlefield title) bans as we are focused on BF4. If that ever changes, an announcement will be made.

There is a difference between using IP data, and actually using BF3 violations/bans for the basis of a ban. As stated above, we do not actively enforce BF3 bans, which include Punkbuster violations triggered in Battlefield 3. Nor do we issue bans for accounts that have received bans from Punkbuster, or other third-party communities (ACI, GGC, PBBans, etc.) in BF3. When you join a server that's running any of those other plugins mentioned, your IP address is logged and streamed to the service in question. That goes for any game, whether it's BF3 or BF4.

I'm reviewing the evidence, I'll reply when I can. Thanks for your patience.

• Bartiiis
    User

That goes for every game, but it's not the reason to ban me cause of I literally got linked via bf3 and you can see. The link stays for bf4, but still it's not a 100% proof I actually cheated on it. I understand your banning policy, however it's always not sure if the person actually cheated in bf4. Judging by battlefield agnency which has a good method of ips used in bf4 I am linked only to my personal accounts. Logs came out from bf3 not bf4, either you are not sure from which game.

Thanks for understanding 

• Bartiiis
    User

If you renew the evidence I am always opened for recording gameplays that ppl usually reported me for. Such as 6+kpm high kd and 30+% on locker

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

Ok Bartis, here's the deal.

Firstly, as I said, we're not taking BF3 game statistics, violations, or bans into account. We're strictly taking the IP into account. The IP was logged as it does in any game, and therefore the game itself is irrelevant. We can prove that you had control over the account in question during the time period that it was used to cheat in. We have three separate IP links to prove this. There's also NO proof to suggest that more than one person owned that account or had access to it other than you. Additionally, at no point were your accounts active AND the other account (that you're alleging isn't you?) being active at the same time. There are no account overlaps whatsoever between your account and this other one. We have other resources that are not from our system but others, to show that you are IP linked to the account in question. In the interest of protecting your IP, I've not posted all of the additional evidence here. However, if you'd like, I can post everything here. Your call. We have additional evidence that does not fall into the scope of our acceptable evidence policy and therefore was omitted. I'll leave the thread open for your response if you'd like that info posted or not, but as it stands, your appeal is denied.

• Bartiiis
    User

unknown.png

I mean its not hard to spot cracked account. I am disappointed. Send me a priv message with extended information, it will protect my ip and i will be available to check it. I had school back in 10months and I really didn't want to play everyday, just weekends or special days

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

It’s not a cracked account. All the information we’ve gathered indicates a singular owner/user: you.

Will do.

Locking thread to prevent spam.