This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Bartiiis
    User
    Member since August 18, 2017

Soldier NameBartiis1313

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1777763525

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes

Appeal: Hello, I got linked to https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1003033068575

To start of in short way, I played bf3 on that account on my main IP, as I read whole policy you emphasise we don't investigate  bf3 stuff. The account used was stolen. Assusming that, literally everyone could use it in bf4. About the screenshots I saw they are shared everywhere, you can edit any discord text in few minutes, and if you know me I got that not the first time. Dear staff please don't ban players by your personal opinnion, but hard convinced proof from BF4.

• Bartiiis
    User

Burt, I saw your info in my ban. Pb links connects BF3 and bf4, and policy says you don't use punkbuster anymore. Pb doesn't catch all of ips if you want to know why bf4 doesn't show ips via pb on that account. I played for a long time on bf3 and that's all.

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We don't use violations or evidence of cheat use in bf3 as evidence for a bf4 ban. However we can establish you had control of the account in question and during the time you had control of that account it was being used to cheat in bf4. The only other ip's logged on that account were vpn's. Punkbuster had nothing to do with your ban. BF3 had nothing to do with your ban.
  • Bartiiis
    User

Of course you are right now. But I didn't Play bf4 on it, the person who did played with vpn.

So it's not the big reason to ban me, I can get any used account in BF3 and get linked in pb, and that's the reason you banned me?

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

There is no evidence to suggest another person had access to that account during the time you were using it

• Bartiiis
    User

I said that previously, pb linking won't catch every ip during the use of it. I added you on discord, cuz I dont want to get this thread spammed

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

everything regarding your ban stays here in the ban appeal. Since I was the banning admin you will have to convince the other admins

• Bartiiis
    User

Let me say how pb links worked in my situation. I played on my main ip BF3 on that account. It got linked to my other accounts which is true. Bf4 Has nothing to do with it since pb catches bf4 and BF3 on the same time. Cheaters use random ips, so they cant be linked in pb so quickly.

• Bartiiis
    User

Why dont you use your own linking method for bf4 and see if I am linked to without using pb as the links

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

You played on your main ip on that account in bf3 and the data was logged by pbbans which got the data from the server via plugin. Evenbalance has nothing to do with this. Your ISP doesn't send out the same ip you used in bf4 to a cheater suddenly so they can play bf3 from your static IP (which you were still using up to April 2019 btw). While you were using the lalalaheadshot account it was actively being used to cheat. At no point did you play any matches from any of your main accounts while the cheating account was being used. At no point was the cheating account used from an IP that wasn't acquired through VPN use while it was used to cheat in bf4. By looking at the accounts cumulative ip history its apparent that when you werent using it in bf3, it was being used with a vpn to cheat in bf4 and never at the same time your main accounts were active

• Bartiiis
    User

Who am I player that plays everyday? U used bf3 data to ban me and you literally said it could be used by vpn on bf4 so you don't have a real prove of it. Stolen acc can be used by many ppl, and as you know you can't Play BF3 and BF4 at the same time with one account

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

The data used as evidence was not based on bf3 violations or gameplay evidence. It was based on ip usage. The data came from bf3 servers but that doesn't invalidate it. BF3 servers/pbbans/evenbalancehas no control over your ip. 

You controlled/used the account during the time it was used to cheat.

Heres a game played with the cheating account http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1089585140691705216/364977027/

You were using this account prior to this match and after this match. 

http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=364977027&uid=&cnt=200

Oh and Phatkez stay out of ban appeals. I really dont care if you think we should ignore clear linking evidence because it came through a bf3 server. Its not bf3 specific data/evidence

• Bartiiis
    User

Pb links ips to BF3 since release my dude.  That's how this works 

• Bartiiis
    Retired Staff

PBBans is not PB my dude. They have a plugin that logs ip use much like ours. Theres timestamps and everything

• Bartiiis
    User

Still it can be used in BF3 since x time