This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Byrabyk
    User
    Member since February 20, 2019

What is the reason for the ban? You asked me to explain the static. I told you how it was achieved. Any more questions for me? If not, please remove the ban.

• Byrabyk
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Find the battlereports showing you stat padding with your friends.

• Byrabyk
    User

Tell me where I can find combat reports for all games(Very rarely use bflog)?

These games were more than half a year ago. I found where to look at the reports for the last 20 games.

• Byrabyk
    User

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307206145028653058/550359516416573443/unknown.png

This?

• Byrabyk
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Try bf4cheatreport.com you can get a list of up to 200 battle reports at a time, and have them start at a specific date.  Keep in mind, some battlereports may not be able to be located by them.

• Byrabyk
    User

• Byrabyk
    User

That is the correct website, but in this case it is only a tool to find the reports that show trade killing, if that list does not show them you may need to search further back, or trying looking for reports by the name of the person you traded with.  On the left of that page is a link to the battlelog report, those are what they will want.

• Byrabyk
    User

That is the correct website, but in this case it is only a tool to find the reports that show trade killing, if that list does not show them you may need to search further back, or trying looking for reports by the name of the person you traded with.  On the left of that page is a link to the battlelog report, those are what they will want.

• Byrabyk
    User

Just this website shows all the games for the next 2 years, the rest of the games were played more than 2 years ago. In including game with the statistics that want that would I showed. 

I haven't used my account for a long time and started playing in September 2018.

• Byrabyk
    User

up

• Byrabyk
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

EA fucked up their battlereport system. Battlereports generated earlier than a specific time won't load correctly.

The available battlereports show no sign of cheating, and the longest nemesis killstreak as well as the longest killstreak both being 88 shows potential stat padding activities.

APPEAL APPROVED