This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Daren9091
    User
    Member since May 09, 2019

Soldier Name: Daren9091

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1765671901

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: So, yesterday,5/8/2019, i hopped on BF4 because i had a day off from work and school. I generally play on locker, however didnt really feel like playing on it till yesterday, so i just join a server with the highest player count. Because i maxed out my assault and recon class i worked on my Engineer and Support, mostly on support with my MG4 and M249, because i had no attachments on them.Oh and i do watch alot of bf4 videos on youtube (jackfrags, ravic etc...) i played 2 games of hardcore rush on locker, and both went amazing, by far my best games ever.. Throughout the game, ive been constantly called out for hacks, which i simply laughed at, because i have no intention of cheating in a video game, ever, because i know the frustration it causes in other games like CS:GO and Rainbow 6 Siege.. 188 kills and 28 deaths on one game, 82 kills and 28 deaths on one game, and 79 kills and 10 deaths on another game..By far my personal records.. I do not understand how one can simply presume i am cheating/hacking based on my k/d.. I also had games before with high k/ds, although not good like these, this was not the only good games i had.. I had many lucky moments on my 188 kill game (flanks, lucky nades, and purely skill).. I understand how it may seem fishy to suddenly get a great kpm like that, but i really had a good day yesterday and i hope in achieving k/ds like that in every game. Futhermore, after these games,i joined other games and my k/d was terrible.. for example http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1126045396306100352/1765671901/     and      http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1126088590679414592/1765671901/     and

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1126184919930286592/1765671901/

i am purely a battlefield fan, and have been playing since Battlefield 2..I sincerely request for moderators to re-evaluate the situation.. Many thanks, Daren9091

• Daren9091
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: Daren9091

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1765671901

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: So, yesterday,5/8/2019, i hopped on BF4 because i had a day off from work and school. I generally play on locker, however didnt really feel like playing on it till yesterday, so i just join a server with the highest player count. Because i maxed out my assault and recon class i worked on my Engineer and Support, mostly on support with my MG4 and M249, because i had no attachments on them.Oh and i do watch alot of bf4 videos on youtube (jackfrags, ravic etc...) i played 2 games of hardcore rush on locker, and both went amazing, by far my best games ever.. Throughout the game, ive been constantly called out for hacks, which i simply laughed at, because i have no intention of cheating in a video game, ever, because i know the frustration it causes in other games like CS:GO and Rainbow 6 Siege.. 188 kills and 28 deaths on one game, 82 kills and 28 deaths on one game, and 79 kills and 10 deaths on another game..By far my personal records.. I do not understand how one can simply presume i am cheating/hacking based on my k/d.. I also had games before with high k/ds, although not good like these, this was not the only good games i had.. I had many lucky moments on my 188 kill game (flanks, lucky nades, and purely skill).. I understand how it may seem fishy to suddenly get a great kpm like that, but i really had a good day yesterday and i hope in achieving k/ds like that in every game. Futhermore, after these games,i joined other games and my k/d was terrible.. for example http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1126045396306100352/1765671901/     and      http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1126088590679414592/1765671901/     and

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1126184919930286592/1765671901/

i am purely a battlefield fan, and have been playing since Battlefield 2..I sincerely request for moderators to re-evaluate the situation.. Many thanks, Daren9091

Daren9091
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1126094048126959744/1765671901/

Please explain the game above.

• Daren9091
    User

I personally dont see anything wrong with that score..Alot of people had a high k/d or kpm that game, and i understand how this may seem suspicious to you moderators or admins, but i must ask you to be more understanding..I must say i am proud of myself with the score i achieved in this game, because i just bought an A4 Tech Bloody A90 mouse and i am very pleased with the performance so far.. I hope to hear good news, and see you on the battlefield!

Sincerely, Daren9091

• Daren9091
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

They may be other people with a lot of kills, but no one did a 7.9 K/D (second biggest k/d is 2.9) with 11 kills per minute and 52% headshot per kill ratio.

gNJ1cXB.png

Explain better pls.

Source : http://bf4cheatreport.com/brindex.php?rid=1126094048126959744

• Daren9091
    Administrator

"

I personally dont see anything wrong with that score..Alot of people had a high k/d or kpm that game, and i understand how this may seem suspicious to you moderators or admins, but i must ask you to be more understanding..I must say i am proud of myself with the score i achieved in this game, because i just bought an A4 Tech Bloody A90 mouse and i am very pleased with the performance so far.. I hope to hear good news, and see you on the battlefield!

Sincerely, Daren9091

Daren9091

If it is usual for you, you may record a similar round as that game. Same weapon, stats, as close to original as you can. You get 72h to record and upload to yt. Post the link here together with the battlereport. Video must be in a min res of 720p, preferably 60fps. Do not cut or edit, the full game must be shown.

• Daren9091
    User

How am i supposed to record gameplay if i am banned from the majority of the servers admin scavenger? And TheNotoriousDoge, like i said previously, most of the kills i got was based on good positioning and luck.11 kills per minute shouldnt suprise you in a 64 player hardcore rush mode on locker, as it is way easier to get kills. and for the headshot part, i myself am quite suprised with my headshot ratio, but this shouldnt be an excuse for a ban. I never said it is usual for me, i said the majority of the kills i got was based on flanks and good positioning

• Daren9091
    User

I am not able to do any recording at the moment. I have IGCSE examinations and so my schedule is very busy. I really do believe this situation is very over exagerrated. Sometimes things arent what they seem, so a simple step should be able to fix the situation. There is no need to further extend this, as i believe it is a total coincidence. Hope to see myself unbanned soon, and you in the battlefield!

Sincerely: Daren9091

• Daren9091
    Administrator

"

I am not able to do any recording at the moment. I have IGCSE examinations and so my schedule is very busy. I really do believe this situation is very over exagerrated. Sometimes things arent what they seem, so a simple step should be able to fix the situation. There is no need to further extend this, as i believe it is a total coincidence. Hope to see myself unbanned soon, and you in the battlefield!

Sincerely: Daren9091

Daren9091
    Your stats are similar enough to aimbot stats that we require a recording that shows similar gameplay. If this isn't possible, I can't help you. Your ban can be removed for the 72h if you agree with earlier mentioned requirements.

• Daren9091
    User

You simply cannot "presume"  i am aimbotting based on a few good games i had. A video proof would prove absolutely nothing.  I already said, achieving similar gameplay will indeed be difficult, because i clearly stated a couple of times it was because of luck,good positioning and a couple good explosive kills. This is very unfair, as there is no proof i am hacking, and i am blindly banned..

• Daren9091
    Administrator

"

You simply cannot "presume"  i am aimbotting based on a few good games i had. A video proof would prove absolutely nothing.  I already said, achieving similar gameplay will indeed be difficult, because i clearly stated a couple of times it was because of luck,good positioning and a couple good explosive kills. This is very unfair, as there is no proof i am hacking, and i am blindly banned..

Daren9091
    I did not ask for an opinion. Our reasons have been made clear to you. Are you willing to record according to said terms or not. Yes or no.

• Daren9091
    User

i cannot accept these terms. As i have no time to record + upload the video. Surely there must be another way i can prove you?
  • Daren9091
    Administrator

"
    i cannot accept these terms. As i have no time to record + upload the video. Surely there must be another way i can prove you?
    Daren9091
    Unfortunately not. 

• Daren9091
    User

This is truely unfair. You know how they say, everybody deserves a second chance when they do something wrong? I happen to be innocent and still be in a position to ask for forgiveness.. It really is strange, battlefield is the only game i play on spare times, and being wrongly accused of hacking/cheating, it makes me feel good at the same time, because it actually means i did actually play on a good level, on the other hand, it upsets me, because of the current situation it put me in. I beg for a bit of empathy, and really hope in getting unbanned, i know you are trying to do your job as an admin, and i respect that, but i cant allow being punished for no reason. Like being sent to jail for a murder you are not responsible for...

Sincerely, Daren9091

• Daren9091
    Administrator

"

This is truely unfair. You know how they say, everybody deserves a second chance when they do something wrong? I happen to be innocent and still be in a position to ask for forgiveness.. It really is strange, battlefield is the only game i play on spare times, and being wrongly accused of hacking/cheating, it makes me feel good at the same time, because it actually means i did actually play on a good level, on the other hand, it upsets me, because of the current situation it put me in. I beg for a bit empathy, and really hope in getting unbanned, i know you are trying to do your job as an admin, and i respect that, but i cant allow being punished for no reason. Like being sent to jail for a murder you are not responsible for...

Sincerely, Daren9091

Daren9091
    As what it looks like right now we have enough statistical evidence to keep the ban. If those stats are indeed legitimate you may prove that according the terms. As it looks like you are not going to do that, your appeal will be denied.

All info you need is available when clicking the logo in my signature.

I will leave you some wiggleroom. If you manage to record anyway then you may post the result in another appeal. Official servers do not run our plugin. Same requirements apply. But without that recordings do not appeal again. That will result in the removal of your forum permission.

For now,

APPEAL DENIED