This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • shuli
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I do not think PB bans players at random, they are a company that needs to make money. Doing that on purpose won't be good for them. I do believe that false positives happen though. So please keep in contact with them and with us so your situation can be investigated as good as possible.

• shuli
    Administrator

Do you use SweetFX or ReShade?

• shuli
    User
    Member since June 05, 2018

sweetFX,sir

• shuli
    Administrator

Okay. Thanks for that information. You might wanna pass that on to Evenbalance as well so they can investigate potential issues with SweetFX.

• shuli
    User

ok,thank you sir.....

I will provide this information to them. I believe I am innocence because I love this game!thanks again

• shuli
    Administrator

You might have to make a little package of files that SweetFX has installed on your computer. Just copy them to a .zip and put it somewhere so EB can download it.

Include the dll's, exe's and stuff you downloaded for your specific SweetFX preset.

• shuli
    User

Can I give them the address of the SweetFX I use directly? Sir

• shuli
    Administrator

You might do that aswell, but also include the files that SweetFX has created after installing it so they can compare.
  • shuli
    User

Ok, thank you so much for helping me!I will keep in touch with you, thank you

• shuli
    User

Sir,I don't know when I can play the game. The ticket to PB has been accepted. He asked me to send him a “pbcl.log”. I also sent him, but it’s been a week and I still haven’t responded.Going crazy.Of course, I know that maybe the PB game plugin banned me wrong!I like this game. I will support PunkBuster as always.thank you !

• shuli
    Administrator

A response from EB can take about two weeks. Unfortunately you have to wait for them.
  • shuli
    User

Oh, okay!Although this feeling is very difficult, I still return to Battlefield 3!Although I have not played in Battlefield 3 for two years!

:(

• shuli
    User

Sir, I don't know how his reply can help me. Please take a look. How can I unlock the blockade of my game?

We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. 

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

• shuli
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It looks like EvenBalance is standing by their statement that the violation was not triggered in error.

This means that third party anti-cheat services like PBBANS, GGC, ACI, etc. will ban you on these PB violations.

However, BF4DB recognizes that EB is still run by humans. Humans make mistakes. We will not ban your account solely on this specific EB Violation (52120). We will conduct a thorough investigation on your account and if we can't find any incriminating evidence, your account will be unbanned by BF4DB.

Keep in mind that any server running PBBANS, GGC, etc. will continue to kick you as they enforce PB Violations Bans without questioning them.

• shuli
    User

Well, then please immediately investigate my account!If you need any information from me, please ask me directly. I always believe that I will be treated fairly.After all, this game has been with me for 4 years!I also hope that I can play this game with my friends as soon as possible!

Thank you!