This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • averagesociopath
    User
    Member since May 06, 2020

Soldier Name: averagesociopath
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1211021180
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Hi i was playing battlefield hardline for the first time in 5 years, i was playing on a server and i was banned for no reason for aimbotting. How do i even aimbot in the first place as i haven't played battlefield in 5 years???? Why am i banned for? Update: I found logs that aren't me as there from different countries as i reside in the US. Sorry if the image is big, it's my first time posting here

****Images removed by staff due to PII***

• averagesociopath
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

WWOXOMV.png

There are obvious evidence of cheating on your account. Furthermore unlike what those mails seem to show, your account has been used to cheat back in 2017, not 2018.

If you happen to have evidence that your account has been hacked in 2017 please provide them.

We do have a policy to ban accounts that are linked to others used to cheat with, unless those latest were hacked.

To be more clear the account you're currently appealing for won't be unbanned, but if you provide sufficient evidence to show that it has been compromised then you'll have no risk of getting banned by us if you make a new account.

• averagesociopath
    User

Please elebrate on how can a dumpy laptop a hp pavilion laptop with amd a5 run bf4 perfectly as it was still new at the time? Even if it somehow did, wouldn't the third party program and bf4 cause the games frame per second to lag and not handle the hacking and game at the same time causing the laptop to overheat or shut down my game?

2. I wasn't even on origin or even in EA in 2017 as those photos clearly show someone was accessing my account that wasn't me at the time as i was doing college work and gaming wasn't a luxury but i did game time to time but not on any origin or EA games.

3. You see the 2019 purchase of a newer gaming laptop, i came back to gaming about a year ago with the new laptop, i think that explains it all since i was dormant from EA as i was on steam (playing on steam not EA) since 2016   https://imgur.com/a/QG3KSvX <--- evidence and i didn't download origin until about 5 weeks ago when i was getting bored of playing the same game because of the quarantine. 

• averagesociopath
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You are unintentionally posting personal information about yourself. I've edited your main post and removed the images that contained your personal email and set it to staff only view.

We will review your case and discuss.

• averagesociopath
    User

Hello! I been a couple of days and i want to know the status of my appeal?

• averagesociopath
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The emails you have provided are from 2018.

Your ban is from 2017 due to a Punkbuster violation.

Appeal Denied.