This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Lxcx
    User
    Member since January 11, 2021

Soldier Name: Lxcx_DE
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1846151506
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: i played one or two games over the last 6 months and today i started 2 rounds and got kicked out of them because i got banned here on bf4db. I looked it up because i didnt know anything about it and it turned out i got baned for having an aimbot. I got reported by AMIGO (https://bf4db.com/profile/AMIGO). As reasons he gave ESP/Wallhack and he also gave 2 links. one link is my battlelog acc/stats and the other one shows some rounds that were recorded on my acc.

i looked these games up and it turned out in these rounds i had very good stats with the AEK and M249 (links can be submited if required)

But as i said i only played 2 rounds or so over the last 6 months and in the time the report was made (19th december 2020) i didnt play bf4 at all.

i think my acc was hacked because i haven´t played and the stats of all other weapons are very average/below average and i am level 63 with premium so when i cheated i would be pretty dumb.

And the guy who reported me gave no evidence of me cheating other than these stats (which are pretty obvious tho) and a mod wrote that he should give video evidence when stated that i use ESP but he didnt and i still go banned. why?

i dont want to negate that these rounds were played by a cheater but my acc got hacked so i obviously want my acc back since i didnt cheat at all before.

i can submit the links for the named battles when requested.

When you need more information pls reach out to me on Discord (Lxcx#1893) and i joined your Discord today (11/12021).

I really want to play again since 2 of my friends got Bf4 for Christmas and now i can´t play with them.

Hope you have a nice beginning of the year :)

See you on the Battlefield

Luca aka Lxcx

• Lxcx
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

Soldier Name: Lxcx_DE
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1846151506
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: i played one or two games over the last 6 months and today i started 2 rounds and got kicked out of them because i got banned here on bf4db. I looked it up because i didnt know anything about it and it turned out i got baned for having an aimbot. I got reported by AMIGO (https://bf4db.com/profile/AMIGO). As reasons he gave ESP/Wallhack and he also gave 2 links. one link is my battlelog acc/stats and the other one shows some rounds that were recorded on my acc.

i looked these games up and it turned out in these rounds i had very good stats with the AEK and M249 (links can be submited if required)

But as i said i only played 2 rounds or so over the last 6 months and in the time the report was made (19th december 2020) i didnt play bf4 at all.

i think my acc was hacked because i haven´t played and the stats of all other weapons are very average/below average and i am level 63 with premium so when i cheated i would be pretty dumb.

And the guy who reported me gave no evidence of me cheating other than these stats (which are pretty obvious tho) and a mod wrote that he should give video evidence when stated that i use ESP but he didnt and i still go banned. why?

i dont want to negate that these rounds were played by a cheater but my acc got hacked so i obviously want my acc back since i didnt cheat at all before.

i can submit the links for the named battles when requested.

When you need more information pls reach out to me on Discord (Lxcx#1893) and i joined your Discord today (11/12021).

I really want to play again since 2 of my friends got Bf4 for Christmas and now i can´t play with them.

Hope you have a nice beginning of the year :)

See you on the Battlefield

Luca aka Lxcx

Lxcx
    Could you provide any evidence that your account got hacked?

• Lxcx
    User

No since i just needed to log in to Origin and everything was fine and nothing changed/was different.

Then i played bf4 and got the message that i am banned and looked up what bf4db is.

I didnt call the support because i didnt play when the hacker was in my acc.

yesterday i noticed that i have a higher level in Star Wars Battlefront 2, but i dont know how to show it to you.

Also i had 2 more friends in my friend list which i didnt know but i deleted them/removed them from my friend list because i thought i just couldnt remember who they are.

So i know i can not provide any evidence like a EA support chat/call but i think its pretty obvious that i was offline for a good amount of time, then got hacked the hacker played some games, got banned and then i played bf4 after some time and i immediately created an acc here on bf4db and did the ban appeal at the same day. I think that shows my effort.

• Lxcx
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

No since i just needed to log in to Origin and everything was fine and nothing changed/was different.

Then i played bf4 and got the message that i am banned and looked up what bf4db is.

I didnt call the support because i didnt play when the hacker was in my acc.

yesterday i noticed that i have a higher level in Star Wars Battlefront 2, but i dont know how to show it to you.

Also i had 2 more friends in my friend list which i didnt know but i deleted them/removed them from my friend list because i thought i just couldnt remember who they are.

So i know i can not provide any evidence like a EA support chat/call but i think its pretty obvious that i was offline for a good amount of time, then got hacked the hacker played some games, got banned and then i played bf4 after some time and i immediately created an acc here on bf4db and did the ban appeal at the same day. I think that shows my effort.

Lxcx
    If anything, our data shows that all those rounds were played from your location, with so change from 6 months or even a year ago.
    If I'm to believe that and your lack of evidence, nothing suggest that your account has ever been compromised.

• Lxcx
    User

Do your data take into acc that Hackers use VPN/programs and they can set the location to the last known one so it looks like the normal usr played.

(I work in IT btw)

i got hacked 2 years ago at War Thunder and the support said that every game was played from my location too. But i didnt play War Thunder for 2 years before i called the support. Some of my friends had the same issue with different games.

I know how it looks but i can not do anything else than saying that i didnt cheat and i am fully aware that i have a small chance to get unbanned.

• Lxcx
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you worked in IT, you’d know how bogus of a statement that is. You don’t just fire up a program and set your IP to a residential IP address. There is zero evidence (on our system as well as others that are cross referenced) your account was hacked. Since it was definitely you, and you’ve already said you agree that the statistics are a result of hacking, I’ll read between the lines and take that as an admission of guilt. 

Either way, appeal denied.