This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Bitenplatre
    User
    Member since January 17, 2020

Soldier Name:Bitenpaltre
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    https://bf4db.com/player/785660680
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal:Hello. after many years of not playing any ea games i recently bought star wars jedi fallen order wich made me use again origin. after some fighting to get access to my account again ( veeery old account , created it with bf2142 , bitenplatre means somethings like concrete dick in french so i must have been around 13 when i thought of that nickname ), it was fun and i finished it , good game. so i tried other origin games , apex and other and ultimately i decided to boot up the ol' bf4. plot twist i'm apparently banned and from what i understand from the stats on your website it's from headshotting with a mtar-21 ( that israeli pdw i think ) , wich is surprising because mainly i'm a sniper ( gol for the win ) and i don't particulary like this weapon. so i suppose my account was used by someone else to piss off a lot of people with a mtar21.

well , first off , sorry about that. i don't like cheaters and report them as often as i can. sorry my account was used to do that.

i'm usually very carefull with my accounts and security. i had a problem with that in 2016 or 2017 i believe and it made me change everything and activate phone confirmation almost everywhere. email , steam , facebook, etc, and i even changed my work passwords

but i wouldn't be making this thread if i hadn't forgot to change my origin password of course.

well now everything was changed and securised, good work to me i guess, but the damage is done and my soldier is banned. so i come to you to ask if there is a piece of evidence i can provide or a way to amend my retardedness and play again sometimes with old friends  ? i know i stopped playing bf4 when you still had to go throught your internet browser to find servers , maybe there's a clear difference between my stats then and when my account was hacked ? i searched but i can't seem to find any history regarding that but maybe someone can ?

if no , i understand, once again the fault is on me and sorry for your time

• Bitenplatre
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Hi,

Like you said the responsibility of your account is on you. Sadly our policy prevent us from unbanning people for the sole reason that their account have been compromised.

http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=785660680&uid=&cnt=200

Here you can see your report history with descriptive stats, easy to see that cheat is heavily involved.

Sorry bud but I cannot approve this appeal.

APPEAL DENIED.