This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Slepaczek
    User
    Member since February 10, 2021

Soldier Name: Slepaczekk

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/188609589

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:  Hello,
    Yesterday, my nephew informed me that he was banned for using the aimbot in an online game. The account shown here is my account, but I have lent it to him. As almost 30 years old, I play less than he does and I thought that at least the game would not be "dusted". But to the point. I asked him if he was actually using an aimbot. At first he replied no, but later said that he had been using illegal software for some time. I found that if he wants to cheat, let him do it on his account and with his responsibility and account I took over and changed the password. I am leaving with a question to you. Is it possible to appeal against this ban (which is of course right)? As I wrote, I don't play for a while, but it doesn't mean that I don't come back to relax sometimes. I told my nephew that either I could get a teog ban photo or he would have to buy a new version of the game.
    So if it is possible to remove the ban and indicate my profile to be on the "candlestick" and be verified all the time to be fair. If you do not agree, I will understand completely and he will inform his nephew that you have to pay for mistakes :) Thanks!

• Slepaczek
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

Soldier Name: Slepaczekk

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/188609589

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:  Hello,
    Yesterday, my nephew informed me that he was banned for using the aimbot in an online game. The account shown here is my account, but I have lent it to him. As almost 30 years old, I play less than he does and I thought that at least the game would not be "dusted". But to the point. I asked him if he was actually using an aimbot. At first he replied no, but later said that he had been using illegal software for some time. I found that if he wants to cheat, let him do it on his account and with his responsibility and account I took over and changed the password. I am leaving with a question to you. Is it possible to appeal against this ban (which is of course right)? As I wrote, I don't play for a while, but it doesn't mean that I don't come back to relax sometimes. I told my nephew that either I could get a teog ban photo or he would have to buy a new version of the game.
    So if it is possible to remove the ban and indicate my profile to be on the "candlestick" and be verified all the time to be fair. If you do not agree, I will understand completely and he will inform his nephew that you have to pay for mistakes :) Thanks!

Slepaczek
    Your account is your responsibility.

APPEAL DENIED.