This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • EuGeNiusZzEzzela
    User
    Member since November 07, 2020

Soldier Name: EuGeNiusZzEzzela
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1885328067
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Before i start i need to say that sincerely sorry for what i did and what ive done to other players ruining their games and experience in Battlefield 4. 

So let's start at the beginning soo, my cousin showed me something when i visited him in Germany. He showed me this Program called PerfectAim, as i never cheated before i got curious and wanted to try it for my self. He gave me the USB stick that the program was located on and said to put it in my computer start the program and click the button start, then the program asked me to unplug the stick and open BF4. And nothing in the menu changed he said to press f2 it was i think to open the mod menu. When i joined the game the hitboxes and lines were showing my enemies position and the distance from them. So he said to have a little fun with it and that its got 20 days subscriptions left and i can use it since he's bored of it. And so i gained 40 lvl unlocked almost all weapons and had fun. But now that i look back at it, it wasn't fun at all. I can remember all the hate comming toward me from other players and i had no more fun playing bf4 anymore. I now that my cousin giving it to me was not justifying that i cheated, and i now i have my own responsibility but i just wanted to try it out and now im paying for it.     I cant play on any servers really and cant enjoy the game at all anymore i uninstalled the game few months ago and now my friends want to play with me but i now that i cant join any servers and i am ashamed of my self and dont want to tell them that i cheated as all of my friends hate cheating in games. I just want to say sorry again, im waiting for your response and i hope you will understand.

• EuGeNiusZzEzzela
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Congratulations, you successfully learned that cheating is bad and has consequences.

APPEAL DENIED.