This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • slothbehindyou
    User
    Member since September 15, 2020

Soldier Name: SlothBehindYou
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1798849282

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I have never cheated in battlefield 4. I know I have been banned for aimbot but I know it wouldn't have been a Anti-Cheat violation due to me only running my recording software as I was playing. I will link my youtube so you can see how my aim is consistent with the 50% headshot rate across every game. Valorant, Apex, CSGO, COD Bo2, Bo3, Bo4, MW. I will also be making a battlefield 4 video soon, so there is my perspective of the my best clips in the past few days. I am hoping for this ban to be overturned as I have not committed the offence that was said 

• slothbehindyou
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Please link your youtube video.

• slothbehindyou
    User

I am currently editing my BF4 youtube video, but I'll link my youtube channel and you can see how I play in every other fps

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGe4DpNT7gOKDbm1IAGAVg?view_as=subscriber

• slothbehindyou
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

In order for us to consider lifting your ban you will need to record a video at a minimum of 720p 60FPS on a Locker match and achieve at a minimum the following stats:

Kills: 62

KDR: 2.83

KPM: 3.4

SPM: 1225

HSKR: 49%

Once you agree to these terms, we will lift the ban for 72h. Do you agree?

• slothbehindyou
    User

I agree, does this mean you will lift he ban for 72 hours on your servers and I that's the amount of time I will have to replicate those stats ?

• slothbehindyou
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Actually evidence of cheating is extremely apparent as well as your history of cheating and showing others how to cheat.

Appeal Denied.