This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • IvarLeTerrible
    User
    Member since March 26, 2020

• IvarLeTerrible
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

Follow the requirements for the video evidence here. Requirements for the round - get 70+ kills with RPK, at least 25% accuracy and 0 hs rate while keeping at least 4.5 kpm on operation locker TDM. You will have 72 hours, within this time the ban will be lifted. By the end of 72 hours the video must be uploaded on Yutube, its link and the corresponding battlereport posted here.

Do you agree? If you do your ban will be lifted for 72 hours.

• IvarLeTerrible
    User

• IvarLeTerrible
    Administrator

07:23 PM Sun Mar 29 2020

Your ban is lifted until then

• IvarLeTerrible
    Banned
    Member since March 24, 2020

"

I Camping mostly with bipod, stable gun and shot all head see maybe ? after shoot head when people are very closeof us is not hard..
    I have already did great things on BF4 in party, sometimes I play very nicely sometimes very bad

IvarLeTerrible
    Having A bi-pod fitted does not mean your using it, in fact i was in the same games and unless you had it deployed on a mobile wall i never saw it use 

• IvarLeTerrible
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

P.S AS MY CLAN MEMBER ATESTS ONE OTHER THING SHOUDL BE NOTED FOR THE VIDEO....

HE ISNT TO USE A BIPOD...

AS HIS KILLS WERE RUNNING ON FOOT AND HIP FIRING!

(oops caps)

So the video content should not include a bipod scenario....

Goodluck with that!

• IvarLeTerrible
    Administrator

I know he wasn't using a bipod, I can see his loadouts on weapons on his BL. No worries guys, he won't be able to recreate it anyway. The request for the video is a mere formality. But refrain next time from posting on the forum on ban appeals or you will get a 7 day temporary ban.

But just in case for OP - I saved your loadouts, so don't you think for a second we bought your bs about bipods :)

https://imgur.com/a/MwOYiXj

• IvarLeTerrible
    User

LoL LCPxLegend... your friend from BF4DB you tell you to come here with your friend kraichek... ?

You know what, if you want ban my account, ban MY FUCKING ACCOUNT ! I HAVE ENOUGHT MONEY FOR BUY 50000 BF4

I PREFER PLAY ON OFFICIAL EA SERVERS !!!!!!

• IvarLeTerrible
    Administrator

ok, does it mean you are not going to record a video of your fair and honest gameplay?

• IvarLeTerrible
    User

• IvarLeTerrible
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Kraichek and LCPxLegend, please refrain from posting on other people's appeal, there's been far enough warnings about that already.

• IvarLeTerrible
    Administrator

"

07:23 PM Sun Mar 29 2020

Your ban is lifted until then

Volt
    7:24PM here, no video submitted, the ban is reinstated and the appeal is denied

APPEAL DENIED