This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • G0sp0da
    User
    Member since March 17, 2020

Soldier Name: G0sp0da
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1054493661

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I don't know how to start. I played BF4 casually ever since i bought it on sale about 4 years ago. Then i stopped because i got bored with it, and also my friends stopped playing. In the meantime i played Minecraft and let one of my ex-friends use my Origin account, since i wasn't playing anything on it, and he didn't want to spend money on his own copy of Battlefield. Time passed, and my old squad, who i play airsoft with, got hit with nostalgia and wanted to start playing Battlefield 4 again, because it is the only game of that kind that isn't set in the past or future, but the present. So, i downloaded the game again on Origin, wanted to play a match to get familiar with the gameplay again, picked a random server and got a message that i was kicked/banned for suspicious activity. I thought that was weird so i tried another server, and the same message popped up. I copied the link from the message and it brought me here. As far as i understand, i've been banned because of suspicious stats, and when i saw them, they really weren't my stats. I used to have below 2.0 K/D and on the page it showed 4.0 K/D. I'm not that good of a player so my only conclusion is that my now ex-friend used some kind of a cheat or exploit tool while playing. I know that cheating results in bans and that's how it should be, but it wasn't me who was cheating, if that makes any difference. I don't have any proof, since i don't talk with that guy anymore, we split on hostile terms, and i have since changed passwords on all accounts i gave him. I just want to play with my old squad like in old times, so please, if you could lift the ban, i would be beyond grateful. I know that it isn't smart to share your account with other people, but i was younger and i trusted that guy and now i'm paying the price for it. I promise the account is now fully mine and won't be shared with anybody else. If you need any proof that the account is really mine, i can provide that. Sorry for the long explanation, but i didn't know how else to paint you the picture i am in.

Sincerely,

G0sp0da

• G0sp0da
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

Soldier Name: G0sp0da
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1054493661

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I don't know how to start. I played BF4 casually ever since i bought it on sale about 4 years ago. Then i stopped because i got bored with it, and also my friends stopped playing. In the meantime i played Minecraft and let one of my ex-friends use my Origin account, since i wasn't playing anything on it, and he didn't want to spend money on his own copy of Battlefield. Time passed, and my old squad, who i play airsoft with, got hit with nostalgia and wanted to start playing Battlefield 4 again, because it is the only game of that kind that isn't set in the past or future, but the present. So, i downloaded the game again on Origin, wanted to play a match to get familiar with the gameplay again, picked a random server and got a message that i was kicked/banned for suspicious activity. I thought that was weird so i tried another server, and the same message popped up. I copied the link from the message and it brought me here. As far as i understand, i've been banned because of suspicious stats, and when i saw them, they really weren't my stats. I used to have below 2.0 K/D and on the page it showed 4.0 K/D. I'm not that good of a player so my only conclusion is that my now ex-friend used some kind of a cheat or exploit tool while playing. I know that cheating results in bans and that's how it should be, but it wasn't me who was cheating, if that makes any difference. I don't have any proof, since i don't talk with that guy anymore, we split on hostile terms, and i have since changed passwords on all accounts i gave him. I just want to play with my old squad like in old times, so please, if you could lift the ban, i would be beyond grateful. I know that it isn't smart to share your account with other people, but i was younger and i trusted that guy and now i'm paying the price for it. I promise the account is now fully mine and won't be shared with anybody else. If you need any proof that the account is really mine, i can provide that. Sorry for the long explanation, but i didn't know how else to paint you the picture i am in.

Sincerely,

G0sp0da

G0sp0da
    Your account is your responsibility.

APPEAL DENIED.