This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Worthiest Gaming
    User
    Member since February 09, 2020

BF4DB Ban Appeal:

Soldier Name : WorthiestGaming
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile : 
    https://bf4db.com/player/1789396882

Have You Claimed Your Soldier : Yes

Appeal : Spectating isn't the best way to determine if someone was cheating because spectating doesn't truly see what the player sees. If you would spectate someone you don't see their screen so there is no way of knowing if someone was cheating just based on spectating alone. With an 1.69 KDR, and a 0.89 KPM you'd think the stats would match the accusation of aimbotting same goes with HSKR, my highest is a 48% with the SRR only followed up by 35% with the ACE dmr. The stats just don't match the accusation. However I did have some good games with a high kdr but that was a rare occurrence. Please look over the evidence and realize that spectating isnt a sure fire way to accuse someone of cheating. Thanks for taking the time to look into this ordeal. 

• Worthiest Gaming
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Claim all your accounts first

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

I only have 1 account

• Worthiest Gaming
    User
    Member since February 07, 2020

You are clearly cheating, stop pretending you are not. I have hours of evidence of you cheating. Not to mention that you brought one of your friends to game game aswell with the name "worthiest" . The evidence on the videos is clear. And that wasnt a "rare occurance". again i have the evidence, you kept switching guns with no attachments. All voted yes to ban you, cause we all knew you were cheating. Just stop. 

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

"

You are clearly cheating, stop pretending you are not. I have hours of evidence of you cheating. Not to mention that you brought one of your friends to game game aswell with the name "worthiest" . The evidence on the videos is clear. And that wasnt a "rare occurance". again i have the evidence, you kept switching guns with no attachments. All voted yes to ban you, cause we all knew you were cheating. Just stop. 

madbutcher94
    Sir as I said above spectating doesn't show the whole picture, and I'd love to see this evidence. Of course that's IF you have the evidence. And I was switching to guns without attachments because that's how you normally level up guns in games. Im just trying to get to the bottom of this ban. Thanks for the reply.

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

"

"

madbutcher94
    Sir as I said above spectating doesn't show the whole picture, and I'd love to see this evidence. Of course that's IF you have the evidence. And I was switching to guns without attachments because that's how you normally level up guns in games. Im just trying to get to the bottom of this ban. Thanks for the reply.

Worthiest Gaming
    Not every 5 seconds, no. Spectating is evidence. You think admins ban without making a good judgment after watching the evidence? Also what do you say about bringing your other cheating friend "worthiest"? youve had more than one game goin 100 plus. I have been playing this game enough to know when someone cheats, and clearly the people that wanted to vote yes to ban you did too. 
     https://streamable.com/29srp 

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

"

"

"

madbutcher94

Worthiest Gaming
    Not every 5 seconds, no. Spectating is evidence. You think admins ban without making a good judgment after watching the evidence? Also what do you say about bringing your other cheating friend "worthiest"? youve had more than one game goin 100 plus. I have been playing this game enough to know when someone cheats, and clearly the people that wanted to vote yes to ban you did too. 
     https://streamable.com/29srp 

madbutcher94
    Sir I've never said that was my only 100+ game but that is the only map I've gone 100+, and spectating alone isnt the best way to rule out aimbot--the reason I was banned-- because you cant see everything the player sees. I brought my friend to play and if you check his account he was 102 on xbox he has multiple hours in the game and the skill to back it up. I've had multiple people spectating me and multiple people agreeing that spectating isnt the best way to rule out a cheater in the in game chat in previous games on the same server. I wish we could come to terms about this ban and see if theres a way to overrule this ban.

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

No, it was not the only game. Set your game activity to public and ill show you. Stop it, man! You are CHEATING, there is no way around it. Yes, multiple people did spectate you, ask the members of BnC. all agreed you cheated

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

No, it was not the only game. Set your game activity to public and ill show you. Stop it, man! You are CHEATING, there is no way around it. Yes, multiple people did spectate you, ask the members of BnC. all agreed you cheated

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

"

madbutcher94
    I never said it was the only game, I said it was the only MAP I went 100+, please understand the difference and what I'm trying to say. On the note of all of BnC spectating me, has it occured to you maybe your clan is biased about someone doing better than them. I would be biased too I understand where you are coming from. Have a good day -WG.

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

To begin with im not part of BnC, and i dont think, nor do they, than everyone better than me is cheating. I have played with people that are in fact good, going 100 plus legit, but you are not one of them. like I said, admins took a look at the evidence and in fact they knew you were cheating. Just stop pretending you are not cheating, be a man and own it.

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

"

To begin with im not part of BnC, and i dont think, nor do they, than everyone better than me is cheating. I have played with people that are in fact good, going 100 plus legit, but you are not one of them. like I said, admins took a look at the evidence and in fact they knew you were cheating. Just stop pretending you are not cheating, be a man and own it.

madbutcher94
    Im just trying to argue my point and regain my innocence, so I can continue playing BF4, just trying to talk to the admins and see if they are willing to see my point on things. If not I'll go and play a different game, but if they are willing to see this through and look into the incident further I would be grateful.

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

Do not try to look innocent, no one is buying that. You are not the first one that comes with crocodile tears claiming innocence. Learn from this and move on. 

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

Go hack in a different game your full of shit. Just because you have shit stats for a cheater doesn't mean that you aren't. Your aimbot and damage mod where obvious. 

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

"

Do not try to look innocent, no one is buying that. You are not the first one that comes with crocodile tears claiming innocence. Learn from this and move on. 

madbutcher94
    Not crying crocodile tears, just seeing if they are willing to see my point of view.