This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Worthiest Gaming
    User
    Member since February 09, 2020

"

Go hack in a different game your full of shit. Just because you have shit stats for a cheater doesn't mean that you aren't. Your aimbot and damage mod where obvious. 

Rued503
    I keep hearing about this damage mod but yet I wasn't banned for it? Also if I had shit stats for a cheater then maybe I wasn't cheating and just had some good games.

• Worthiest Gaming
    User
    Member since February 07, 2020

STOP IT, CHEATER!

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

"

STOP IT, CHEATER!

madbutcher94
    Quit replying and I'll stop defending, that easy.

• Worthiest Gaming
    User

"

Claim all your accounts first

Volt
    Volt, I've claimed all the accounts that I own.

• Worthiest Gaming
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Locking to prevent anyone else from getting a ban for violating our rules on posting on ban appeals. 

Will be reopened when a staff member responds.

• Worthiest Gaming
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

This is a very clear case to me. The evidence on the spectator video combining with the battlereports is staggering. 

Your only account (you claim so), little amount of hours spent in game, 0.89 kpm overall, sudden skill increase after "coming back to the game" on the 2nd of February. You either lied about this being your only account or/and clearly used a cheat.

Big conquest layout, cutting through people with laser accuracy from across the map (regardless how buggy and inaccurate spectator can be you still see recoil, bullet count and your aim), high accuracy reports, enormously high kpm (i.e. this and this or lol this). Not only you have aimbot here but also awfully smells with no spread adjustment. There are certain things, of course, capable to highly skilled players but this is not the case of skill in any ways.

There is no point in even asking to replicate these stats on a video gameplay. The decision has been made.

APPEAL DENIED