This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PredatorXB1 or Itachi
    User
    Member since October 09, 2019

"Why I am banned if I am not using any third-party program, if you look at the 4 reports that this player made against me, in the first report "Game I play in OPERATION LOCKER - CONQUEST LARGE - ROUND TIME: 35M 59S" I finished with a streak of "81 kills and 23 deaths" in the top 5 of the best players of that game, second game report I played in SIEGE OF SHANGHAI - CONQUEST LARGE - ROUND TIME: 51M 23S ended with a streak of "55 kills and 22 deaths" position # 25, third report I played in GOLMUD RAILWAY - CONQUEST LARGE - ROUND TIME: 29M 57S I finished with a streak of "32 kills and 4 deaths" position # 11, Fourth report  I played in HAINAN RESORT - CONQUEST LARGE - ROUND TIME: 19M 51S end with a streak of "30 kills and 9 kills" position # 1, two victory two losses, If you look at my profile I am premium which means that I get advantages of XP as another premium player, I have not played for three months and this player thinks that I use aimbot on my Asus GTX 960m, PredatorXB1 monitor, NEVER, if I play with a bit of anger it's because I haven't played for a long time, everyone gets excited when they play their favorite game, the 4 games I played were clean without any help you can check my files,look at the statistics of the 4 reports, they are competitive kills against my opponent,who is this bastard to judge me because I play better than him with my skills,I consider this ban inappropriate, it makes no sense."            4 hours ago

• PredatorXB1 or Itachi
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018