This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • tja94
    User
    Member since September 21, 2019

Soldier Name: MP9x

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/188864971

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.

Appeal: So. I played BF4 the last time about 7 months ago. Now I got a new PC with proper components installed (had a laptop with a GeForce 635m before ._.), and decided to look back into a game of BF4 again, just to see that I am banned on nearly every server that i always played ._. For ESP and Multihacking. If i had video evidence of that round I would love to show you my innocence, but I unfortunatly don't have anything >.< and I can't even remember the round I played.. And it was only in that single round that i had 33 HS kills out of 44 with a sniper, with a 24% accuracy.. (so the argument that i "oneshoted everything instantly" and "only headshoted" is not really valid for that) which tbh isnt that good ._. My avg. hs-quota in other games like cs is about 78% (I know that aiming for hs's isn't a valuable argument :/ but i have 3,8k hours on my cs record and main weapons were scout/awp or normal rifle) I played other rounds after that game it seems because I dont even have it in my history and all other rounds were just normal rounds nothing special about it. I think on that day/evening (I cant even remember >.<) I just had a good round. Sometimes i dont play with a scope on my sniper just for fun (played bf3 on my ps3 alot [i didnt cheat there why would i cheat in the other game ._.]) maybe i played without it in that round as well (gives you more overview on the enemy and makes it easier to scope in) or i just played with a RDsight. I cant really remember the game. And I definetly would never cheat in a game. ._. AND I dont even know why I played sniper ._. assault and pioneer are my favorite classes anyway ._. I would love to help you with anything that can get me out of this ban. Because I just want to play some rounds with my f2000 ._. Thanks in advance for anything that you can offer me and have a nice day.

• tja94
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

You were banned for http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/battlereport/show/1/1093651908113195072/188864971/ this round where you have very high stats for an infantry player on a big CQL Final Stand map. 2.5 KPM, 77% hs rate where 28 kills were made with a sniper rifle, 12+ with a pistol. New PC does not suddenly add a skill to hit headshots with a sniper rifle from almost 0 to 60%+ higher.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1093663205256939392/188864971/ - same story here. 81% hs rate

Now, I am not claiming the 2nd report is impossible. However, given the statistics of your last performance it looks more like a toggle rather than "a hardware upgrade".

Personally, I am very much convinced the decision was made right. However, I'll give you a chance to prove your innocence by recording a video of your gameplay that matches the first battlereport linked here (that is CQL map, at least 2 KPM, 80% hs rate with sniper rifles and pistols). The video must show the complete round, from loading screen to end screen. Additionally, the minimum resolution is 720p at (preferably) 60fps. There may NOT be ANY background music or outside audio in the video. Videos submitted with background music or outside audio will not be accepted. Video must be uploading with the link and battle report posted to the ban appeal within the 72 hours to be accepted. The appeal will be denied and closed if nothing has been received at the deadline.

Your ban will be suspended for 72 hours to allow you time to record gameplay IF you accept this condition.

• tja94
    User

Thank you in advance but as I told you I played BF4 many months ago. I'll try my best to do it again and send you a video of my gameplay. :/

It would be much easier if something like overwatch would exist :s so you can see the gameplay of the round :/

By the way i did not say i played those games with the better PC. I just got it 1 month ago. And I wanted to see what kind of performance I can get playing BF4. Also.. I played sniper in the last few matches, I did not play it from the start of BF4 (because I needed more rate of fire tbh.). And I played the sniper in CQC with ironsights.

I know it's hard to believe me, and I can understand it, cause it sounds fishy AF <.< BUT I'll try my best to it.

I'll do my very best to record it and send you both, the link to the video and the battlereport to it.

• tja94
    Administrator

You must record a video following the aforementioned requirements, upload to youtube and provide its link and the corresponding battlereport in this thread by 01:26 PM CET Tue Oct 01 2019

Ban is lifted until then

• tja94
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

So are you saying that it wasn’t you that played those rounds?

• tja94
    User

"

So are you saying that it wasn’t you that played those rounds?

Sovereign_Skies
    No I'm not saying it wasn't me who played the rounds, it WAS me but it was more than half a year ago that I played BF or a similar game. ^^'

• tja94
    User

Okay. My Shadowplay wont work properly ._. I guess I'm screwed AF... >.<

Can we postpone the appeal? Until I get my shadowplay working properly ( -> so I'll stay banned as long as I am able to record) ._. otherwise.. I cant match the criteria of showing you the video it seems.. >.<' ._. 

• tja94
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Ok then  

Appeal denied  

• tja94
    Administrator

Use OBS or similar software

• tja94
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Bump, appeal denied or not? 3 days are over. Account still able to join BF4DB protected servers.

• tja94
    Administrator

Expected OP to see my response and comply but alas.

Denied for sure and thread is closed