This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • kacogr2002
    User
    Member since July 24, 2019

Soldier Name: kacogr2002
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1795422647

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal: I played on the servers 7 months ago and i got banned… today i dont know how because im not HAKER.

i played FAIR. this is absourd.... 

can u delete this ban? agine... im not a hacker and you can do research about me.

• kacogr2002
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• kacogr2002
    User

"
    Riotranz

in this game all of these players were unskilled. In enemy team is guy who had 60 kills and 14 deaths,
    this statistics are very good i know but i played BF3 on the sec. account i had 2k hours+ in game and this too easy.
    I know it looks like cheat but it wasn't:) 
    idk why i get this ban this situation is funny….

• kacogr2002
    User

but i know i was clear:) 

• kacogr2002
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

A bad enemy team doesn't make people reach 91% headshot per kill ratio and 8 kills per minute with MG4. Please provide a better explanation.
  • kacogr2002
    User

i was fuck*** clear if u have a video of this watch it till end...….. 

I bought this game and i was clear so give me unbanned cause its my money...

• kacogr2002
    User

i played Fair,i got banned for statistics but why??? cause i played TOO GOOD for this game?

this is funny seriously… can u unban me? this is my money,my time and my account… 

And this ban is really funny cause i never cheated in games……………………..

• kacogr2002
    User

it's unfair give bans to people who were clear… i played this game 2 years and LOL now i got ban…. For nothing ://

• kacogr2002
    Administrator

If I understand well the reason behind this round's statistics is your own skill?
  • kacogr2002
    User

"
    If I understand well the reason behind this round's statistics is your own skill?
    TheNotoriousDoge

Yes:)) but this is funny really

• kacogr2002
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Well if you say that you play fair and all maybe you can reproduce a game with the same statistics and record this for us. 

• kacogr2002
    User

"
    TheNotoriousDoge

i don't have any evidence for this game but u must trust me:/// on the other games i dont get reports and enything … i was clear and that match was a easy and fun… the players stayied AFK and we were close to spawn with friend MG4 is a COW and if i shotted full auto the recoil was on the head spot:/ 
    i was really clear:( and i dont have any explains cause that is true:////

• kacogr2002
    Administrator

"

"
    TheNotoriousDoge

kacogr2002
    Alright then, you have 72h to replicate this round. You must come as close as possible to the battle report we first provided.
    That is 80-13 with MG4 on Locker, with 8 kills per minute and 91% headshot per kill ratio.

Your ban will be lifted for 72h for you to be capable of recording it.

Record must be 720p minimum and uploaded to youtube. You must also provide the recorded round's battle report.

Do you agree to those terms?

• kacogr2002
    User

"

Well if you say that you play fair and all maybe you can reproduce a game with the same statistics and record this for us. 

GoodFood2K16

you know its impossible after than 7 months of stopped played Battlefield series?? :/ 
    And you know i need the same squad and enemies?

• kacogr2002
    User

"

"

"
    TheNotoriousDoge

kacogr2002
    Alright then, you have 72h to replicate this round. You must come as close as possible to the battle report we first provided.
    That is 80-13 with MG4 on Locker, with 8 kills per minute and 91% headshot per kill ratio.

Your ban will be lifted for 72h for you to be capable of recording it.

Record must be 720p minimum and uploaded to youtube. You must also provide the recorded round's battle report.

Do you agree to those terms?

TheNotoriousDoge

this is unfair:/// my Pc isnt good for recording:/ i have only 40-50 Fps on very low graphics and this is impossible:/ 
    bro it's my money and i cant get banned for nothing… ogh.. the one of the best way is watch wideo of this match if u have option like this:/