This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MrColeSlawJnr
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

"

"

How stupid are you. Make something from cardboard that’ll hold your phone so it’ll record. But I’m sure your just being dumb thinking the request will be rescinded and someone say “oh we believe your ban is reversed” not gonna happen. 

Kiplings_Error
    1. A phone weighs more than you think.
    2. It would have to hold the phone high up, maintain an angle AND not affect my FOV or stop me accessing my keyboard and mouse in order to maintain the same stats.
    3. It'd be pretty convenient to have cardboard that you could form into the perfect shape.
    4. I'd understand the ban if my average accuracy was taken into account, which it wasn't.
    5. Your response was neither wanted nor required.
    6. Why post in someones appeal if you aren't staff?

MrColeSlawJnr
    There are programs that record gameplay right off the screen, you don't need to use a phone.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

OP knowns what to do. No further action will be taken from our side unless the request is fulfilled within the said deadline. If the deadline expires the appeal will be closed and the ban will remain untouched.

Please refrain from further responses to the thread if you aren't OP or staff. Thanks for your understanding.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Scavenger was away on holiday and was not aware that we no longer accept handcam footage anyways. Since you are unwilling to comply,

Appeal denied.