This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

the PisuPlay69 iv seen thats it tho 

IIIIllIlllIIllI
    PisuPlay is the person who reported the banned account, not the one we ask you if you know. The account we suspect you to be linked with are xX_NoHonor_Xx (aka EI_DIALBO) and xX-SMURFT-AC-Xx

And interesting that you know Pisu as he only plays on Hard Locker server and you never did a round on this server with your current account.

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User
    Member since June 16, 2019

well its not my excuse its my reason but yh 

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

no i never did a round because mid game i was kiked and that was it he said in chat my name thats why i remember him 
  • IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"
    no i never did a round because mid game i was kiked and that was it he said in chat my name thats why i remember him 
    IIIIllIlllIIllI

Is there anything else you want to bring up in your defence?

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"
    IIIIllIlllIIllI

http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1003273893561&uid=&cnt=200

Even if kicked mid game there would be a battle report existing showing you on this server, there are none. Argument invalid.

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

honestly idk what else i can say iv explained myself and why i played the way i did and i guess its your opinion that matters and i carnt change that but hey it was a good run on pc while it lasted its a shame this is how it works and this stops me playing any decent server 

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    User

well for him to find me if he only plays on that server wouldn't i have to of been on that server 

• IIIIllIlllIIllI
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

honestly idk what else i can say iv explained myself and why i played the way i did and i guess its your opinion that matters and i carnt change that but hey it was a good run on pc while it lasted its a shame this is how it works and this stops me playing any decent server 

IIIIllIlllIIllI

To sum it up.

No credible explanation for your stats.
    Linked to accounts you say aren't yours but seemingly are.
    Those accounts are banned for similar reasons.

APPEAL DENIED