This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Us3rR12
    User
    Member since April 12, 2019

Soldier Name: Us3rR12

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1663091485

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hello, i would like to appeal my ban in battlefield 4,

i'm gonna be dead honest with you, i was cheating, but only because this one guy was cheating too you know.. got mad as hell and downloaded one too. first link on google, clicked, downloaded. So i had in mind that the site already looked silly and i knew basically i was getting banned off the bet. Most stupid thing i've probably done, the thing is I was already on a good level and i wasnt even bad at all, but i wanted this guy man it pissed me so off. I really got nothing to say against it other than that i regret it to this day cheating. Was the first time cheating (other than in gta:sa lmao) and also the last time. 

I would also give you Video Material for proof that im not cheating. Im hoping you guys can do SOMETHING, this game gives me special nostalgia.. Dont judge my english i live in germany. Greetings

• Us3rR12
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

BF4DB likes honesty, it makes it really easy to deny appeals.

• Us3rR12
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

"

Soldier Name: Us3rR12

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1663091485

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Hello, i would like to appeal my ban in battlefield 4,

i'm gonna be dead honest with you, i was cheating, but only because this one guy was cheating too you know.. got mad as hell and downloaded one too. first link on google, clicked, downloaded. So i had in mind that the site already looked silly and i knew basically i was getting banned off the bet. Most stupid thing i've probably done, the thing is I was already on a good level and i wasnt even bad at all, but i wanted this guy man it pissed me so off. I really got nothing to say against it other than that i regret it to this day cheating. Was the first time cheating (other than in gta:sa lmao) and also the last time. 

I would also give you Video Material for proof that im not cheating. Im hoping you guys can do SOMETHING, this game gives me special nostalgia.. Dont judge my english i live in germany. Greetings

Us3rR12
    We don't give second chances. 
    Ban appeal Denied.