This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • darkblade1324
    User
    Member since July 14, 2019

My ban appeal was denied? My soldier name is DarkBlade1324. Please I just want to play the game normally :'(
    BF4 IS my favorite game. Please, tell me why I was denied.

• darkblade1324
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Well, you cheated. It's not that complicated. 

• darkblade1324
    User
    Member since July 14, 2019

I explained my reasoning though. That was my first time cheating in a game and i just wanted to see what it was like ok? BF4 is my favorite game and i am being treated unreasonably. I already deleted the cheats the other day and when i got on today to play normally i found out i was banned. Please i just want to play the game normally. I understand cheating isnt right. I am sorry.

• darkblade1324
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

I explained my reasoning though. That was my first time cheating in a game and i just wanted to see what it was like ok? BF4 is my favorite game and i am being treated unreasonably. I already deleted the cheats the other day and when i got on today to play normally i found out i was banned. Please i just want to play the game normally. I understand cheating isnt right. I am sorry.

darkblade1324

Being treated unreasonably? An anti-cheat banning someone who cheated sounds very, very reasonable to me.

Like complaining to a police officer that you only wanted to try shoplifting once, just to see how it was. But it's okay now cause you already ate the candy bars and won't do it again.

• darkblade1324
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Let me draw it for you :

BF4DB has a policy and is totally optional for server owners.

A lot of server owners still uses it, thus agree to our policy.

This policy specify that cheaters do not get a second chance.

What you find unreasonable is thus accepted by every server owner that uses our service.

So I don't see why we would unban you because that would mean allow you to play on server that agree with our policy, and by extension that find our "no second chance" policy perfectly reasonable.

• darkblade1324
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You cheated. You got banned. That’s not going to change. Period. Good day.