This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • neomagister
    User
    Member since January 10, 2021

Soldier Name: neomagister
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/391765168
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: It's my mistake. I gave my cousin access to my account and he told me he could upgrade some weapons quickly because he was so good. Now I know what he meant. This is my account and I would like to unblock it. I've always played the original Battlefield games (versions 1, Hardline, 3, 4, 5 and wait for 6). BF4 is the best FPS game for me) I spent many hours playing this game and now I can't play anymore. I can pay to unlock. Please, I really care about this.

Update: It only took two days when I revoked access to my account. What about the rest of the time I spent playing. I cannot lose access to the online game. All the servers I have played on kick me out. Unlock my account, I won't be so stupid anymore.
    I only play this game!

"Scavenger" asked: So your cousin plays bf4 too? What is his account?

Answer: He plays "Counter Strike Global Offensive" on "Steam" platform. He claimed that it is a better game and if he is good, he will also do well in "Battlefield 4". It seems that he did not give up and to get out of the face he had to cheat. Please believe me, if I was cheating, I would probably do it earlier, not just two days. I like to play in the evenings and have a good time, I don't need to cheat. I reinstalled the game just in case, I can also reset the player's statistics, as it could affect the positive consideration of my appeal. Please.

Update: Give me one last chance, I'll change my password, I won't give anyone access anymore. I did it once and I really regret it. I have never cheated and I will not. I prefer to have fun playing. This game is the only game I play, I would like to continue and be a happy player and now I feel very bad. It's like taking a candy away from a child, don't do that. Please.

• neomagister
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Appeal denied again.

Opening a new thread will lead to the suspension of your forum permissions.