This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ahwk
    User
    Member since October 07, 2020

Soldier Nameahwk
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1006105117073.
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    First appeal: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ahwk-ban-appeal-6635
    AppealI was recently banned by you guys BF4DB for not being a "casual" new player by one of your admins and who just ignored my words and was repeating himself claiming I am not new to the game and banned me.

First let me try to open your minds a little bit, I am very into competitive playstyle and playing aggressive, and I was looking for a "new" game where I could feel the same vibes from COD modern warfare (fast game) because i am getting bored of that game.

i always knew BF4 was a fast game and i have even watched BF4 esl one matches back in 2015 when the competitive scene was a thing but i never put my hands on it, i have always been fascinated on how fast and good looking this game can be so i decided to try it a month ago. (big mistake on my point of view)

To be clear I paid my first EA play subscription on Sep 6, 2020 here's a picture of Origin Play receipt sent to my email 
    N8iRIK4.pngI have only played on 5V5 private and unranked servers for a FULL MONTH trying to do my best until i felt comfortable to play this game casually and perform good. And honestly I don't know why you're all so obsessed about brand new accounts performing good.

Here's a picture of my origin ingame playtime nDts1od.png
    (When you play single player or unranked/private servers the playtime is not tracked by battlelog, but it gets tracked by origin) you should know that by now.
    I currently have 300+ hours in this game only practicing against tryhards because that's my way to learn faster, anyways... apparently this doesn't matter to you a single bit.

But lets say that... if someone has a brand new account and that person is doing good you guys can immediately point at them and tell them he's either a cheater or a smurf and ban them depending on your assumption? I do not understand your ban system but this is just f*cked up and I believe this is not the right way to do things. 

In my case, I provided proof I am not cheating but I got banned anyways for being a smurf or some other kind of sh*t. i don't get it. I also do not understand why my ban reason is "multihack", I have proven that I am not cheating in this game but I still banned. 

And last but not least I repeat, this is the only BF4 account I have and I am not a smurf please just let me enjoy the game.

• ahwk
    User

hello????

• ahwk
    User

• ahwk
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

hello????

ahwk

Ik, im not supposed to write on here, so; sorry in advance..

Your appeal got denied because they think you hide your other account from them, which might be banned..
    I do know at least one cheater, that got away with it by cutting all possible links to the other account. 
    And yeah the original ban reason was weird/never saw that ban reason before and you were about to be cleared.. but since you didn't claim your other account, they can't prozess your appeal. 
    I personally believe your story, yet i dont know why the STAFF hesitates to answer this thread.. maybe they are investigating in the background, or they might be giving this case to an Director, which all takes its time, since they are all volunteers and have to earn money with other jobs. :/

• ahwk
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your story is still weak. A brand new csgo account with nearly no games played is not evidence of your skill. Hours played in origin counts the time the exe file was open, not time spent on servers. I doubt you spent nearly 10 hours every day for a month sweating in private servers just to be able to play well in public servers.