This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • iSaMuRAi
    User
    Member since February 03, 2019

i was SEND video 4 times but every time status CLEAN !!!!  WTF u do in this side....that mean what u site BAD

• iSaMuRAi
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

English, please.

• iSaMuRAi
    User
    Member since February 03, 2019

I can no longer trust your resources due to the incompetence of some administrators of the resource BF4DB

• iSaMuRAi
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

I can no longer trust your resources due to the incompetence of some administrators of the resource BF4DB

iSaMuRAi
    Which reports are you talking about? Link them here so we can explain why they are set to clean. 

• iSaMuRAi
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

I have the same problem. Some adm's cannot avaliate well, with the evidents videos . But, Scavenger is the best one! Call him! 

• iSaMuRAi
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1781256188

A report like this? There’s two links here and both of them are useless. One is to his battlelog page and the other is to his bf4db page. Both of those we have already when a report is generated. All this report really shows is that you suspect him but you can’t find the evidence yourself so you just gave us a “prove me right” report. Fuck off

• iSaMuRAi
    Administrator

As Burt said, that isn't evidence. So it gets cleaned. 

Every admin handles the same rules for reviewing evidence. That one admin sets it to a certain state (banned or clean) does not mean that is the only admin who has seen the evidence. 

• iSaMuRAi
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

I can no longer trust bf4db, even though they are basically the reason this game still exists without being 100% cheaters.

• iSaMuRAi
    Administrator

Another one of these threads.. If your evidence isn't enough to conclude cheating a case gets cleaned. Easy. If your evidence doesn't even show cheating, it gets cleaned too. 

YOU provide evidence. We act upon it. Don't like it? Fine. But at least come up with better arguments then your reports being inconclusive and cleaned.. Cause they will keep being cleaned if we can not conclude cheating. 

Don't want cleaned reoorts? Provide solid evidence! And think twice if a player is really cheating or he just got the better on you. 

Closing thread.