This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • InFamouS_Skelli
    User
    Member since October 04, 2018

Hello

My Brother told me what happend Today with my Account, i want to say on this Gameplay of me is no DMGMod to see just good Recoil Controll https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a4paaSWMeI i want to ask you if u can chceck what happend 

Thank you!

• InFamouS_Skelli
    User

Ingame Namae InFamouS__Skelli

• InFamouS_Skelli
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please search your player with the searchbar on our homepage. When it appears in the search results you can click it then the stats page will appear. On the stats page you see a blue claim button. Click it to link your battlelog page. Without claimed account we can not process your appeal. 

• InFamouS_Skelli
    User

Okay its Done im Sorry im New  :D

• InFamouS_Skelli
    Administrator

Thanks for your cooperation so far. Please keep the video up for us to review. 

• InFamouS_Skelli
    User

its will be up its from Livestream 

• InFamouS_Skelli
    Administrator

• InFamouS_Skelli
    User

Those are my youner Brother Accounts, he leaves with me in a House, i know it says the same IP.... but pls watch the video because i spend lot of money in that Game 

• InFamouS_Skelli
    Administrator

Did you ever play together with your brother?

• InFamouS_Skelli
    User

Nah never i was playing Call of Duty all the time then i switched to BF4 it saw like Fun 

• InFamouS_Skelli
    Administrator

"

Nah never i was playing Call of Duty all the time then i switched to BF4 it saw like Fun 

InFamouS_Skelli

If there are no battlereports that show you playing together with those 3 accounts, the ban will not be lifted. 2 of the 3 seem to be used for cheating, which is more then enough links to justify our ban. Even if the stats could be explained, links alone are sufficient.

• InFamouS_Skelli
    User

OKay i Understand and what about my video ?

• InFamouS_Skelli
    Administrator

We will take a look at it, maybe change the banreason to "linked account" if needed. But for now that is not the first priority as the ban will not be removed for reason mentioned earlier. Unless the battlereports are there, then we may look further look into the stats. Not gonna go through the hassle of comparing stuff when the ban can not be removed anyway.

• InFamouS_Skelli
    User

Alright i understand !!!!

• InFamouS_Skelli
    Administrator

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies for further info.

APPEAL DENIED