This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • LuiDelirious
    User
    Member since June 28, 2018

Hello this is my battlefield 4 ID : LuiDelirious

Yesterday, I found my account was bannedby BF4DB and the reason is suspicious stats. Then I checked my battlefield 4 stats on BF4DB and I also got the copy of stats, I sent it to my friends looking for help. They remind me the most possible reason is that I did a very fast weapons-attachments farming with a very high HS/K and K/H. This is true. About 3 years ago, I farmed some weapons' attachments with my friends, you guys can check my battle reports, it's a little difficult to find.  I just farmed my weapon attachments with a high number of headshot kills.

So, I promise with my Game-life, I play battlefield games with a long time and never use any hack things. I just want to farm the attachments of my favorite weapons. I know this is not a good way to play. But, I am not a hacker who destroys others. I really love battlefield games, if this wrong baned still be there ,its so unfortunate for me. 

Thanks, looking forward to receive your message.

Regards

• LuiDelirious
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1396330755

Click the blue CLAIM button on your profile page to link your battlelog soldier to your BF4DB profile. We need to verify if you are indeed the owner of the account.

• LuiDelirious
    User

Hi,sir

I have clamed my profile.You can check now . Thank you.

• LuiDelirious
    User

"

https://bf4db.com/player/1396330755

Click the blue CLAIM button on your profile page to link your battlelog soldier to your BF4DB profile. We need to verify if you are indeed the owner of the account.

Riotranz

Hi,sir

I have clamed my profile.You can check now . Thank you.

• LuiDelirious
    Administrator

Fixed the format to save everyone from that pain although that's an appeal sample.

Anyway, if the suspicious stats come from kill-trading, you need to find those reports indicating that and post them below in order for us to review your case.

• LuiDelirious
    User

"

Fixed the format to save everyone from that pain although that's an appeal sample.

Anyway, if the suspicious stats come from kill-trading, you need to find those reports indicating that and post them below in order for us to review your case.

Riotranz

Hi sir

I have provided the things u need.I hope i can help u.But some stats were missing .Thats all the matchs i can have.

Regards

• LuiDelirious
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Post links to the battle reports where you farmed the attachments. Thanks. 

• LuiDelirious
    Administrator

We need the battlereports indicating how those suspicious stats are generated.

• LuiDelirious
    User

"

Post links to the battle reports where you farmed the attachments. Thanks. 

Sovereign_Skies
    But how can i get that???????? The battle records are only  about 30.I played more than that...No complete battles one BF4DB BF4 STATS or any web.Then how can i get this to you ????????  Or just clear out all of my file and restart.I can accepet that.  By the way ,the server has cloesd about 3 years .

• LuiDelirious
    Administrator

Finding those battlereports takes time, but still possible.

You can use bf4cheatreport.com to find those battlereports.

• LuiDelirious
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

• LuiDelirious
    Administrator

Thanks @facecorndutch for finding those reports.

Nothing else found so far. Your ban will be lifted.

Remember that stat-padding is cleary against EA's ToS and could get you into trouble like a Fairfight ban or stats reset. If this happened we would still ban your account.

For now

APPEAL APPROVED