This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Robotrock3r
    User
    Member since December 07, 2018

Hello I have been playing BF4 for a while now and never had any problems with it and now out of the blue this ban "Gamehack 83017".
    As I have seen, many players have recently been caught with the same message.
    I'm sure these players will not cheat like me.
    I have already sent several tickets to Punkbuster
    Is with 100% certainty a hoax.
    I have registered extra here, because I fear that Punkbuster no longer cares about the requests (tickets). Or they are just overloaded.
    I would have liked to play the game again, because I did not do anything wrong, and I spent a lot of money on the purchase.
    I hope someone can help me here and thank you in advance.
    I use google translate if the text is not spelled correctly.
    Greetings Robotrock3r
  • Robotrock3r
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hi mate,

Could you please claim your account. You can do this by searching it on our site an press the blue claim button on the players bf4db profile. Follow the steps and your account will be claimed.

Greetings,

GoodFood2K16 

• Robotrock3r
    User
    Member since December 07, 2018

Little late sorry. i think(hope) i made it.

Greetings Robotrock3r

• Robotrock3r
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You raised a Punkbuster violation which led to your ban.

You can appeal your violation with EvenBalance directly at: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

Please make sure you include the following information with your initial ticket:

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #83017: Robotrock3r (slot #11) Violation (GAMEHACK) #83017 [3a446cb477886483f41699e42c9992a9(-) 194.166.80.2:3659]

If they state that the violation was triggered in error, we will lift our ban.

Until then,

APPEAL DENIED.