This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BattleOptimus
    Banned
    Member since September 17, 2018

My second post about my question where I do appeal my ban is removed or moved too. This time it's because of a linked account?

First of all… the other account is banned for other reason which I appealed too. It's just another reason (in shot time loads of people wher ban for that PB error message 17016 if I am coorect)  that the ban system is serious flawed. There is no cheating involved and you are chasing ghost and missing the point.

You can remove the message or deny access to this forum, but it's doesnt change the truth.

Last but not least… beside that my other link PB account has also nothing to do with cheating... even if it was... how can that be a reason of banning another account?  How would you like it if you got a speed ticket for driving to fast and get the next day another because you probably where driving to fast again? It's totaly unrelated…

Have a good time chasing ghost, missing the point. Start banning cheaters and not the players who support the battlefield community.

• BattleOptimus
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

As promised, forum permissions removed.

You are linked to not one, but two PB bans. Your stats are odd. We keep the ban. Feel free to create another appeal if both the PB violations are removed from the PB detection list. As of right now all evidence put together creates a situation in which the bans will not be removed.