This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ModifiedNugget
    User
    Member since November 23, 2020

I've been ban for 'linked account', this isnt an appeal I've already had that denied, but I've still yet to be told why I've been banned, I dont have any other accounts so I'm curious what evidence shows that I do, I atleast want an understanding of why I was ban, because atleast to me, whether you believe me or not I dont care, but theres clearly a flaw in the system if you're banning innocent players.

• ModifiedNugget
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi, 

It would seem that some data might have been overlooked when another staff member was processing your ban appeal. 

I want to ask you a couple of questions to make sure no mistakes are made, so moving the thread to Ban Appeals section.

When was the last time you played the game? At least approximately month/year

• ModifiedNugget
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Based on the internal data, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied.

However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning. 

You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game.

If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.