This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mastebator_69
    User
    Member since August 08, 2019

Soldier Name :Mastebator_69
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile : 
    https://bf4db.com/player/1641438958Have You Claimed Your Soldier : YES 

Just got back into playing BF4 when I saw one of my old buddies playing, he invited me into there Discord to play, told him I wanted to finish unlocking all the weapons for the game. The guys in the discord said they would help me out. They kinda made it easy to unlock some of the guns I wanted and also the battle packs. They play allot of TDM and Rush and the other custom games. This is there server that I was playing on to do this. Yes I did play on other servers after leaving theirs and used some of the guns I had unlocked to unlock more battle packs. I guess you can kinda call it stat padding by them helping me unlock more guns. I have had my account hacked before in the past and had to start over from scratch after that, I don't like hackers and I don't ever hack in any game I play. I play allot of FPS and do come across players that are hacking, and we all know there are some salty players out there that scream hacker when they get killed. I for one have been one of those players to yell that, but in the end I just keep playing. In closing, I value my games I play and don't intend on loosing my accounts due to hacking like I said I don't do. I pay for Orgins Premiere account and I dont intend on loosing that account as that is what I'm playin off of for BF4. 

Thank you for your time,

Regaurds, Mastebator_69

• mastebator_69
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Evidence of cheating is present.

Appeal denied.